GH help

Onswoll

INTENSITY IS EVERYTHING
I just ordered this GH for my buddy, but I dont know too much about the stuff. I read the drug profile and it didnt seem to give me the answer I needed. Each of these little vials are 8 IU's...but there is powder in them. My question is...obviously you have to mix the powder with some kind of liquid. Im a bit confused because there is only powder in all of these vials.

you have to reconstitute the powder with bw. be very careful when doing so because GH is super fragile. you can search this and other forums, tons of info on gh. personally I'd never run GH by itself.

MPPM said:
you have to reconstitute the powder with bw. be very careful when doing so because GH is super fragile. you can search this and other forums, tons of info on gh. personally I'd never run GH by itself.

what do you usually run it with? insulin and t3?

Its super easy to reconstitute. You take a 100iu slin pin and draw to the 8 with Bacteriostatic Water. Swab the top of the vial of course. Then hold the plunger firmly upon entering the vial. If not the pressure inside the vial will pull the water from the pin into the vial forcefully, possibly damaging your HGH. Now angle the pin towards the side of the inside of the vial and SLOWLY inject the water into the vial. Then gently swirl the water around, DO NOT SHAKE IT!!! Refrigerate immediately. You now have 8iu's of HGH ready to inject. You inject it (Sub Q) into the fat on your stomach above the navel area. The same as you would HCG or Slin. You can also inject on the fatty part of your thighs. I'd start @ 2iu's a day for a couple weeks and then slowly ramp it up week by week until you get to your desired dose. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
If they are 10IU vials you add 1ml/cc of ba water to the vial, but stick just a pin as a breather pin in the vial first to release pressure. Leave the breather pin in, then inject the water into the vial and spray it against the wall of the vial slowly when reconstituting. Then swirl to mix. Each mark on a 1cc slin pin will be 1IU (#1=1IU, #2 will be 2IU and so forth). I do it sub-Q in the stomach, but rotating areas every time up to the lovehandle area. I have done it in the upper inner thigh area as well. Just alcohol the area pinch the skin and inject all the way in and push the plunger. That about it. Very easy.

mw101 said:
Its super easy to reconstitute. You take a 100iu slin pin and draw to the 8 with Bacteriostatic Water. Swab the top of the vial of course. Then hold the plunger firmly upon entering the vial. If not the pressure inside the vial will pull the water from the pin into the vial forcefully, possibly damaging your HGH. Now angle the pin towards the side of the inside of the vial and SLOWLY inject the water into the vial. Then gently swirl the water around, DO NOT SHAKE IT!!! Refrigerate immediately. You now have 8iu's of HGH ready to inject. You inject it (Sub Q) into the fat on your stomach above the navel area. The same as you would HCG or Slin. You can also inject on the fatty part of your thighs. I'd start @ 2iu's a day for a couple weeks and then slowly ramp it up week by week until you get to your desired dose. Hope this helps.

Ok awesome that really does help a lot. one last question, what is, and how do I gt Bacteriostatic water? ALso what is good to stack with GH? some have said, T4, some insulin.

Onswoll said:
Ok awesome that really does help a lot. one last question, what is, and how do I gt Bacteriostatic water? ALso what is good to stack with GH? some have said, T4, some insulin.
I've read that to get the most out of it you should use T-4 @ around 100mcgs a day, +or- mcgs until upon waking up your Temperature is 98.1F.
I think this is for more aggressive dosing though, along with the slin. Slin usage is'nt to be taken lightly though and can be dangerous if you dont know
alot about its proper use. I would also run at least an Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) dosage of Test alongside your run with HGH.

mw101 said:
I've read that to get the most out of it you should use T-4 @ around 100mcgs a day, +or- mcgs until upon waking up your Temperature is 98.1F.
I think this is for more aggressive dosing though, along with the slin. Slin usage is'nt to be taken lightly though and can be dangerous if you dont know
alot about its proper use. I would also run at least an Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) dosage of Test alongside your run with HGH.
Your body produces 100-125mcg of T4 naturally, so you'll just be replacing it (pointless?) Also, it must be taken on an empty stomach or it will decrease obsorption by almost half.

pineapple said:
Your body produces 100-125mcg of T4 naturally, so you'll just be replacing it (pointless?) Also, it must be taken on an empty stomach or it will decrease obsorption by almost half.
Is'nt it suppressed from the HGH? Why else would you run it if not to replace what is'nt there? Thats why I said to adjust it until you have the proper temp upon waking up. This is how I was told to use it, so I was just relaying some info trying to help out. Sorry if it was incorrect, I'm still learning myself.
This is why were here to help each other out right?

Most users don't do this T3 or T4 thing. I'm not recommending it or recommending against it, but I will say that I hadn't even hardly heard of this T3 T4 thing until recently. I'm sure the idea has been around a while but my point is that this isn't universal.

And no, don't run insulin with it.

Only reason i have heard of ppl using t-3 is that sometimes after about 5-6wk on you may get fatigue and that the gh my cause this lowering of t-3, so some use it at that time to regain energy, but only a low dosage of like 20mcg ed and for a few wks and stop. Never heard of using t-4 with gh.

what about if a person has already been using gh while on cycle and wants to continue running it through there post cycle therapy (pct) and then some to help keep off and loose more fat and to retain muscle? is this unrealistic?

My opinion (and this is how i do it) is to run insulin with hgh when bulking, and run t3 or t4 when cutting down. My reason for this is because when running insulin you have to make sure you have enough carbs, and when bulking, thats not an issue, you can have as many carbs as you want. when dieting you have to watch your carb intake, and i think it is too risky to take insulin when your in a calorie deficit like that. plus taking t3 or t4 when dieting with hgh helps enhance the fat burning effects.

mw101 said:
Is'nt it suppressed from the HGH? Why else would you run it if not to replace what is'nt there? Thats why I said to adjust it until you have the proper temp upon waking up. This is how I was told to use it, so I was just relaying some info trying to help out. Sorry if it was incorrect, I'm still learning myself.
This is why were here to help each other out right?
That's a gray area there, if it was, it would be from large doses over long period of time.

Back