Girl needs advice

Jazzyloc

Hey watsup, im a 22 yr old girl from new york. I am interested in steroids. But honestly, i know nothing about them. I know two different people that got it. But i dont wanna eff my body up. So i would like some advice please, on what i should look for, and how i should take it.. Thanks. I just dont trust the guys selling it. They will say anything to get their money... Im trying to gain wieght build muscle. Im 5'5 140lbs. I wanna be 160lbs with alot of muscle. Not too crazy though. Can u SHOOT ME SOME ADVICE PLEASE, ID APPRECIATE IT

I would consult with 3J, and get your diet where it needs to be. You will be amazed at what your body will look like with the proper diet and training, especially at your age.

First of all you need to do alot of research, most importantly how to eat and train correctly. Read the stickies and once you have done your homework I'm sure that the community here can help you.

First of all you need to do alot of research, most importantly how to eat and train correctly. Read the stickies and once you have done your homework I'm sure that the community here can help you.

Agree with this. And OP, don't post the same shit in like 4 different places. And you are not ready for steroids at all. These guys trying to sell you sust, deca, and dbol like you said in another thread are not looking out for your best interest. These steroids will turn you into a man.

post up a sample diet, pic, and trainin log.

we will help you but need to confirm you are serious and are here to LEARN

Back