GirlFriend Doing Anavar

fleverglades

Metal Head
Hey Miss Muscle (and others). My girlfriend started 5mg/day of Anavar. She is unemployed and works out 2/day. She is also doing 50mcg T3 and some T4 every day.

IS 5mg of anavar enough? She is a singer so vocal chords important.

FYI - I read the Anavar posts - she went with 5mg/day Anavr - most people who posted didnt see sides. Wondering if the Winstrol is worth it? Also, researching post cycle therapy (pct) for women. Any ideas?
She is doing 10-week cycle

i posted here in a thread-part of an article why inject winstrol is better for women than oral

winstrol inhibits SHBG therefore letting more free roaming natural test go to work in the body. oral is better at this than injectable.

this is a benefit for guys-but can be androgenic for women

I don't think your girlfriend should be doing the thyroid meds but that is your choice. She should stick with 5 throughout the cycle to see how she reacts since this is her first time doing AAS. Winstrol is often bad for a womans voice...I would start really low if you choose to do it. The effects are often irreversble.

First cycle.....stick with one compound. Do not do the winstrol. Make sure her diet is in check.

Is she competing? If she isn't scrap the thyroid meds. Those should only be used under doctors orders or when competing. I'm not a bit advocate of them. Too many people end up with permanent damage.

i've had gf's who have done 5-10 mg/ED var, and i think it was 10 mg/ED winstrol (separate cycles). in neither case did their voices change. i tend to remember the winstrol causing sides with her hair (greasy, not fluffy/full). but otherwise, it got them to where they wanted to be in their training. then they all stopped and eventually went back to eating desserts late at night. women. ;)

T3 is great for alot of women, especially those whove had kids or are a little older. Shit changes fast when they hit thier mid twenties, hormones change and thyroid function goes down for a large number of ladies. Alot of times just a replacement dose of 25mcg a day does wonders. You can go to your doc and have your thyroid tested but more often than not it doesnt tell the whole story. You could have normal levels of TSH but not be converting t4 to t3 properly. Besides, theres nothing dangerous about t3 at lower doses, its about as safe as it gets. Especially if you have low thyroid output to begin with. Are you supposed to just roll over and just accept that your always gonna have belly fat? You could run a low t3 dose for as long as you want and when and if you ever decide to stop your thyroid is not gonna be any worse than it was before you started.

FYI - I read the Anavar posts - she went with 5mg/day Anavr - most people who posted didnt see sides. Wondering if the Winstrol is worth it? Also, researching post cycle therapy (pct) for women. Any ideas?
She is doing 10-week cycle

Females dont need post cycle therapy (pct)

A girlfriend a few years ago had issues with Winstrol, if you notice any voice changes obviously cease immediately. She started sounding hoarse but it went away a couple days after stopping. I think she was doing 15mg a day but it was so long I don't recall for certain.

Never issues with 2.5-5mg var though.

Females dont need pct

Thats not true at all. They get shut down just like men. WHy do you think their menstrual cycles are interrupted during a cycle? Because no Pregnenolone=no progesterone= no menstrual cycle. And since pregnenolone is the hormone at the top of steroidogeneis from which all other hormones are derived, no Pregnenone= no estrogen or testosterone also. They need to be restarted after a cycle just like anyone else.

Last edited:
Thats not true at all. They get shut down just like men. WHy do you think their menstrual cycles are interrupted during a cycle? Because no Pregnenolone=no progesterone= no menstrual cycle. And since pregnenolone is the hormone at the top of steroidogeneis from which all other hormones are derived, no Pregnenone= no estrogen or testosterone also. They need to be restarted after a cycle just like anyone else.

Estray - I am most interested - please tell me what post cycle therapy (pct) for women is - having done just 5mg anavar? Your insight on this has been most helpful.

I don't think your girlfriend should be doing the thyroid meds but that is your choice. She should stick with 5 throughout the cycle to see how she reacts since this is her first time doing AAS. Winstrol is often bad for a womans voice...I would start really low if you choose to do it. The effects are often irreversble.

First cycle.....stick with one compound. Do not do the winstrol. Make sure her diet is in check.

Is she competing? If she isn't scrap the thyroid meds. Those should only be used under doctors orders or when competing. I'm not a bit advocate of them. Too many people end up with permanent damage.

Thanks Miss Muscle - she is not competing and she is an AWESOME singer (BitchFire Rocks) and I'm not gonna screw that up. Winstrol is off the table. At 41, she feels comfrotable with T3/T4 - low dose for 6 weeks - I will post results.

im interested in what you recommend for post cycle therapy (pct) estray.

thanks

Back