glute lump... worry?

theattrition

I wiped an alchol pad on Glute injection spot and I pushed in pin and aspirated and got blood did not inject and I pulled it out, when I did blood came out. Cleaned with alcohol and took a hot shower cleaned again and put bandaid on it. I noticed a little lump if I Pres on bad injection site right underneath surface of skin. Anything to worry about? I ended up throwing away old pin and making up some new gear, had no problems tthat time.:scratchhe

Scar tissue! You will get lumps, bumps, and sore spots on your tender body. If it's not excruciating, bright red, and not there for an extended period of time then don't worry.

I had one for a week and fuck me it was painful only today it has gone and I can sit down again virgin muscles are bunk now I know how my gf felt when I popped her cherry

I don't know what size needles you are using, but you might want to look at getting some smaller gauges. Use the larger diameter to fill the syringe and the smaller to inject. In the long run you'll be better off.

I'm using 22, 1 1/2 inch. Gear is andropen and is VERY thick. The knot I had is merely gone and just little sore and bruised. All happened today.

Get a smaller needle size, and warm up the gear before inject. It will go i. A lot faster and smoother.

Might have to try smaller. I already have to run loaded gear under hot water to get it in to begin with, with 22

You could cut it with some b12 in the syrenge, not in the vial. Dont just do hot water. I normally nuke the water to a boil, then sit the vial in it for a few minutes if the oil is that tick.

Its probably an internal bruise or scar tissue as mentioned in the above posts. The only way to tell is just to give it time. If it doesn't go away i would go see a doctor. But you might want to try using smaller gauge pins like 25 as mentioned is the above posts. I used to use 22 gauge and i switched to 25 and i noticed i don't bleed as much but it does take longer to draw up and shoot but its worth it

You could cut it with some b12 in the syrenge, not in the vial. Dont just do hot water. I normally nuke the water to a boil, then sit the vial in it for a few minutes if the oil is that tick.
Love b12, that would make it smooth. Ill order some smaller ones and try it out

Your fine bro

^^^^^ What he said!!!!

You simply punctured a VEIN bro!!!! Now inflammation has set in. Look for it to get worse 24 hrs later. But sometimes not!!!
Nicking veins and nerves will cause lumps and PIP!!!!
You will be fine. Next time, while you are in that vein again, inject into it and experience the passing out right after you start tasting the gear in your mouth!!! You wake up on the floor with the syringe hanging out of your body half full and feel really weird!!! LOL, true story!!! Couple times actually!!!

^^^^^ What he said!!!!

You simply punctured a VEIN bro!!!! Now inflammation has set in. Look for it to get worse 24 hrs later. But sometimes not!!!
Nicking veins and nerves will cause lumps and PIP!!!!
You will be fine. Next time, while you are in that vein again, inject into it and experience the passing out right after you start tasting the gear in your mouth!!! You wake up on the floor with the syringe hanging out of your body half full and feel really weird!!! LOL, true story!!! Couple times actually!!!

For reals ??? Please tell more lol

Back