GoGo

gogo4

K I have not posted in a while but here is a quick update.

I was on a 10wk cycle EQ as my first cycle ever. I ended up at about 190lb and at about 10% bf at end of cycle. I than shocked my body and ate 1500kcals more a day while on post cycle therapy (pct) which ended up gaining me 213lb w/ quite a bit of bf... 19% or so.

I was bulking till about april and started doing cardio 20-30min ED 6x wk olyptical + clean diet.

I am now at 185lb and fairly shredded. I don't have a digi cam i had my friend take tihs pic at my gym with his phone so its a bit jenky but i feel alot better with this weight. at 213lb i was really slow and unflexible it was tough for me to carry that weight. I don't think I will ever attempt to put on that much weight again I guess I am not cut out to be a true BB.

gogo.jpg

I remember your last pics man, you blew the fuck up! Good job. "Fairly shredded" is quite modest from what I can tell in that pic...

btw I think you carry most of your weight in your biceps haha. Kinda funny, I loved being 220, though I wasn't quite as "mobile" it felt good.

outlawtas2 said:
btw I think you carry most of your weight in your biceps haha. Kinda funny, I loved being 220, though I wasn't quite as "mobile" it felt good.

heh yeah I carry all my weight in the bi's! which really really sucks btw. I have no tricep/shoulder seperation either its where alot of fat seems to be stored. i guess you can't have it all.....

i am not going back to the gear unless i turn bald. I like where I am ...almost maybe bit more shredded. I will get my front pics up soon I just don't have a digi cam yet. My front is not as ripped as my back ... geneticaly i am blessed with no bf on my back. Thanx for the insights guys I am just batteling this hunger all the time kinda kicks my @$$.

gogo4 said:
K I have not posted in a while but here is a quick update.

I was on a 10wk cycle EQ as my first cycle ever. I ended up at about 190lb and at about 10% bf at end of cycle. I than shocked my body and ate 1500kcals more a day while on post cycle therapy (pct) which ended up gaining me 213lb w/ quite a bit of bf... 19% or so.

I was bulking till about april and started doing cardio 20-30min ED 6x wk olyptical + clean diet.

I am now at 185lb and fairly shredded. I don't have a digi cam i had my friend take tihs pic at my gym with his phone so its a bit jenky but i feel alot better with this weight. at 213lb i was really slow and unflexible it was tough for me to carry that weight. I don't think I will ever attempt to put on that much weight again I guess I am not cut out to be a true BB.

gogo.jpg

at 185 your looking solid to me bro.you can bulk up just keep it really clean and you'll be able to carry it a whole lot better. now did you do a EQ only cycle? and for only 10 weeks? most will say thats not enoff and that EQ should be ran at least for 14 weeks. some even swear at least 16 weeks. woudl like to hear your thoaughts on this thanks
gogo.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Back