Going to Turkey istanbul!! want to pick up gear!

danno33

I am making a trip to Turkey and want to pick up some gear. looking at primo, orals, and anti e. looking for specific pharmacies located in istanbul that have ligit gear. i realize its over the counter. i know we have a bunch of turkish members (mother is turkish) and they know the do's and donts with buying in Turkey. is it easy to find at most pharms? do they have fakes? any info would be great!

I am making a trip to Turkey and want to pick up some gear. looking at primo, orals, and anti e. looking for specific pharmacies located in istanbul that have ligit gear. i realize its over the counter. i know we have a bunch of turkish members (mother is turkish) and they know the do's and donts with buying in Turkey. is it easy to find at most pharms? do they have fakes? any info would be great!

Are you planning on bringing gear back with you?

yes i plan on bringing back. anybody ever do it? iv read some stories on here that people have successfully. well im going to check out the law to see what happens if they find a personal amount on me. i think its just confiscated. As long as its for personal use and have recipes and prescription. Now here is a question, would i have the issue leaving turkey, or picking up my luggage in toronto? do they scan your bag leaving and arriving?

yes i plan on bringing back. anybody ever do it? iv read some stories on here that people have successfully. well im going to check out the law to see what happens if they find a personal amount on me. i think its just confiscated. As long as its for personal use and have recipes and prescription. Now here is a question, would i have the issue leaving turkey, or picking up my luggage in toronto? do they scan your bag leaving and arriving?

Why wouldn't you simply mail it to yourself rather than potentially fucking yourself ?

Hope you dont plan on taking it back..

Watch the show "locked up abroad" on NatGeo. Its all about people that try and bring drugs back to the states and get caught in the airport and have to serve 5-25 years in a foreign prison

Seriously, roids are not that hard to get. I posted this soo many times already but its very easy to get gear locally....why go throught the hassle of taking gear back or ordering from overseas? Maybe because I am in Cali which has a rep of having roids.

What I would suggest is, instead of taking a trip to Istanbul, take a trip to Los Angeles. Once you get here, find the nearest Golds Gym and get a 1 day pass. Walk up to the biggest guy and ask him if he can hook you up with some juice. They will not punch you in the head and will be more than happy to help. This is how I found my source and I now have over 5. And I go to 24 hour fitness....there is WAY more juice heads at Golds Gym

This is a dumb idea. Is it really worth it when you have great domestic sources in Canada?

OHH you're in Canada? NVM about the LA thing. I think UGL labs is from Canada? And they sell their stuff online

Midnight Express was exactly my first thought! Lol

I vote for mailing it. Maybe several different packages sent several days apart instead of one big one, with a fake return address.

Edit: punishment for importing a Class IV controlled substance into Canada:
(i) is guilty of an indictable offence and liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding three years, or
(ii) is guilty of an offence punishable on summary conviction and liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding one year.

How much money do you think you'll save again?

Last edited:

Watch the show "locked up abroad" on NatGeo. Its all about people that try and bring drugs back to the states and get caught in the airport and have to serve 5-25 years in a foreign prison

Seriously, roids are not that hard to get. I posted this soo many times already but its very easy to get gear locally....why go throught the hassle of taking gear back or ordering from overseas? Maybe because I am in Cali which has a rep of having roids.

What I would suggest is, instead of taking a trip to Istanbul, take a trip to Los Angeles. Once you get here, find the nearest Golds Gym and get a 1 day pass. Walk up to the biggest guy and ask him if he can hook you up with some juice. They will not punch you in the head and will be more than happy to help. This is how I found my source and I now have over 5. And I go to 24 hour fitness....there is WAY more juice heads at Golds Gym

Hhaha props to you. In the northeast the gear heads arent very friendly or trusting, and for good reason....

This is probably the worst thing to do in my area, unless you want to pay 100 dollars for a single vial of test P.

Funny, slightly relevant story. I got asked to get someone juice in my gym today (I'm not big?). It felt wrong and incriminating; I asked myself why anyone would hook up a stranger anywhere with anything. I don't know these people.

Last edited:
This is probably the worst thing to do in my area, unless you want to pay 100 dollars for a single vial of test P.

Funny, slightly relevant story. I got asked to get someone juice in my gym today (I'm not big?). It felt wrong and incriminating; I asked myself why anyone would hook up a stranger anywhere with anything. I don't know these people.

Ya everyone at ology keeps telling me this is a bad idea but every one of my experiences has been good. There has been 1 guy who told me he is on nothing is all natural(yet he had one of those forever bulking on Dbol bodies plus lots of water retention)

But ya, everyone I talked to has been friendly and I made new friends in the process

Ya everyone at ology keeps telling me this is a bad idea but every one of my experiences has been good. There has been 1 guy who told me he is on nothing is all natural(yet he had one of those forever bulking on Dbol bodies plus lots of water retention)

But ya, everyone I talked to has been friendly and I made new friends in the process

Must be something in the water canals down there cause aint no fuckin way Id ask or even say anything to the guys in my gym about gear up north. I'm surprised he didn't try to sell u a vial of test for $100 or 5mg Dbol for $1 each.

Back