Golden Era.....i knew they had tren :)

Your obsession with tren is remarkable. Now I am at work watching a video and will probably get fired.

Tren cured me from aids, what do you expect?

It's funny but that old creepy dude knows his shit. He knows that deca kills your sex drive when you don't run it with test, and his assessment of the pharmaceutical industry is pretty accurate.

49er REALLY loves Tren

| have a feeling that if he got into a car accident, he would be asking the doctor to put tren into his IV at the hospital....and be dead serious about it

It's funny but that old creepy dude knows his shit. He knows that deca kills your sex drive when you don't run it with test, and his assessment of the pharmaceutical industry is pretty accurate.

Do your homework tury!!!!!!!! You just sound stupid. Andrea's is an active and well respected member in the Body building community. Most recently competed in the 2012 Olympia in the Masters division. Show some respect he was in far better shape than most of us before we were even born and still is at age 60 plus. He is a huge supporter of Local body building here in SoCal to this very day. Slow your role Son!!!

Do your homework tury!!!!!!!! You just sound stupid. Andrea's is an active and well respected member in the Body building community. Most recently competed in the 2012 Olympia in the Masters division. Show some respect he was in far better shape than most of us before we were even born and still is at age 60 plus. He is a huge supporter of Local body building here in SoCal to this very day. Slow your role Son!!!

Relax bud. I don't know who he is, but he is just a bodybuilder. Not a world leader, senator, athlete, or medical pioneer. He is just a BB. Did that put shit in perspective for you? Who the fuck cares if I don't know that man? Anyways, sorry I offended your grandfather :tounge2:

Thanks for that. I remember some twat giving the great Serge Nubret flack when he graced the boards of BB.com and getbig. That was hilarious.
Andreas with abs in his 60's;
https://youtube.com/watch?v=l15OZ2z6nIs
FWIW... he said many avoided tren thinking it might be dangerous. Sacrilegious?

Thanks for that. I remember some twat giving the great Serge Nubret flack when he graced the boards of BB.com and getbig. That was hilarious.
Andreas with abs in his 60's;
https://youtube.com/watch?v=l15OZ2z6nIs
FWIW... he said many avoided tren thinking it might be dangerous. Sacrilegious?

Sacreligous too fancy word for me lol i dont know what he meant but he also didnt say it is toxic.... i know bodybuilders dont avoid it now lol

Relax bud. I don't know who he is, but he is just a bodybuilder. Not a world leader, senator, athlete, or medical pioneer. He is just a BB. Did that put shit in perspective for you? Who the fuck cares if I don't know that man? Anyways, sorry I offended your grandfather :tounge2:

ha! perspective !

here..

achievement unlocked: high level douchebaggery

ha!!!!

man that guy deserves the utmost respect

" creepy old dude " has been an elite body builder his entire adult life

hes a pioneer for sure..

i saw a picture of him back in like 2011, researched his story

he is the one that inspired me to shift from boxing into weight lifting one day , as something i could dedicate the next 15- 20 years of my life to, and be good at

i don't want to be mediocre at anything i fuckign do.. what would be the point

that guy is showing the way for everybody here that takes training (living!) seriously and is into being healthy and strong for life..

we can do this into our fucking 60's

and do it at an elite level if thats how far you want to take it

that guy is proof, its all about just how bad you want something and are willing to work to make it happen

Last edited:
ha! perspective !

here..

achievement unlocked: high level douchebaggery

ha!!!!

man that guy deserves the utmost respect

" creepy old dude " has been an elite body builder his entire adult life

hes a pioneer for sure..

i saw a picture of him back in like 2011, researched his story

he is the one that inspired me to shift from boxing into weight lifting one day , as something i could dedicate the next 15- 20 years of my life to, and be good at

i don't want to be mediocre at anything i fuckign do.. what would be the point

that guy is showing the way for everybody here that takes training (living!) seriously and is into being healthy and strong for life..

we can do this into our fucking 60's

and do it at an elite level if thats how far you want to take it

that guy is proof, its all about just how bad you want something and are willing to work to make it happen

He is just a bodybuilder. Again this guy is known for bodybuilding, not shaping the world as we know it. You also need to get your shit in perspective. You are here defending a senior bodybuilder because you feel like I should know him because he is good at bodybuilding. Great that he inspired you pal, but he is still just a fucking bodybuilder and most people have never heard of him.

Bad enough that I have to explain to a bunch of grown men why worshiping a bodybuilder is stupid, but now the fucking trolls show up too. Sorry niner for fucking up your thread, but all the cry babies needed a wake up call about things more important in the world than knowing every fucking bodybuilder and their contributions to the sport. Yeah the old man is impressive and very knowledgeable, and I subscribed to his Youtube channel.

I just red repped u again, you really have a penchant for being less than zero when it matter s huh ? lifter4life...

As an older bodybuilder I respect him as soon I too will be lifting in my 60 s.

As far as knowing him I DID not before this video buut as I spend as little time as necessary in S California ( no offense to any S cal members; hate traffic and smog) that s not surprising. I did find the video informative though.

I know very few fkn World leaders and ZERO senators that I d let ride in my Audi more less sit in MY HOUSE....
our head monkey is a fkn idiot and the majority are what politician s almost all are-liars and thieves with one goal in my mind---to further they re own agenda and legacy at the cost of us plebians having to adhere to rules and standards they pass and enforce but NEVER follow.

I too was surprised tren s een around that long 49 er.

Last edited:
Bad enough that I have to explain to a bunch of grown men why worshiping a bodybuilder is stupid, but now the fucking trolls show up too. Sorry niner for fucking up your thread, but all the cry babies needed a wake up call about things more important in the world than knowing every fucking bodybuilder and their contributions to the sport. Yeah the old man is impressive and very knowledgeable, and I subscribed to his Youtube channel.

i was playing around

thought the whole " achievement unlocked " would convey it was tom foolery

sorry i hurt your feelings :(

Back