Golden Era.....i knew they had tren :)

And the racist comment of the gay goes to you sir!

why is this comment racist ? maybe the guy is a darwinian evolutionist and believes we all evolved from monkeys.. it does not matter the color of the skin then,, call white, brown, black, a monkey being we all descended from monkeys.

you pre judged someone as being a racist without valid support -- thats kinda F'd up dude

Yeah I suppose that you have travelled to many parts of the world allows you to be racist. My bad mate, carry on with your bigotry.

I should make allowances as english is your second language, either that or cognitive reception isn't your strong point.

Apologies in arrears that I don't know who you are.....pretension aside.

But in all seriousness, great job making yourself look bad with your further discriminatory comments. You saved me having to do it for you.

there you go with your self righteous PC horse shit - AGAIN

bleat like a fucking sheep along with the rest of the flock

you're not even an american - so dnt worry about anything we say or do just go ahead and shut the fuck up already

if me or any of my countrymen want to bash the fucking president of the usa in any way shape or form - we live under that fuckers policies - we have the god damned right

the fucking thought police patrolling a steroid forum!!!

you are standing on such moral high ground sir!

hypocrite hippie bullshit

Funny that the guy running a bunch of tren is not arguing with anyone. Guess the anger issues are overrated.

I'm totally on tren.

that australian prick just loves judging other people , entire countries and societies , based on a moral superiority he has attained by parroting everything the media and society at large has pumped his empty fucking head full of.

he's after our trophies 'tury

its obvious

I'm gonna hang around this thread and see if I can catch a 1 week ban from the forums. Everyone on this thread would do well with a short ban :whipping:

there you go with your self righteous PC horse shit - AGAIN

bleat like a fucking sheep along with the rest of the flock

you're not even an american - so dnt worry about anything we say or do just go ahead and shut the fuck up already

if me or any of my countrymen want to bash the fucking president of the usa in any way shape or form - we live under that fuckers policies - we have the god damned right

the fucking thought police patrolling a steroid forum!!!

you are standing on such moral high ground sir!

hypocrite hippie bullshit

I'm totally on tren.

that australian prick just loves judging other people , entire countries and societies , based on a moral superiority he has attained by parroting everything the media and society at large has pumped his empty fucking head full of.

he's after our trophies 'tury

its obvious

Nobody steals our American trophies Mate!View attachment 561392

I think everyone on this thread is probably taking took much Tren. Stop letting the Tren do the "talking".

There is no need for racist comments on this forum. As Rodney said, " Can't we all just get along?"

Here is my take for what it is worth:

I was not aware of Kid Rock using the "head monkey" reference. I don't know what he means by that. But I will say that I was taken aback when I first read it too. I know Teutonic pretty well and have no reason to think he is racist. He explained the context of his comment and I am certainly willing to accept his answer. I dont believe he was being racist. 'Ology welcomes everyone here and Teutonic embodies what 'Ology is.

I think it was fine for Onk to question T's statement. Like him, I did not know it was from a song. Surely one can see how calling Obama a monkey can be interpreted as a racist statement. And Onk doesn't need to be an American to comment on our politics. In my travels, I have often found that people from other countries often know more about America's actions in the world than Americans themselves know.

So let's all go back to lifting heavy things please.

I think everyone on this thread is probably taking took much Tren. Stop letting the Tren do the "talking".

There is no need for racist comments on this forum. As Rodney said, " Can't we all just get along?"

Here is my take for what it is worth:

I was not aware of Kid Rock using the "head monkey" reference. I don't know what he means by that. But I will say that I was taken aback when I first read it too. I know Teutonic pretty well and have no reason to think he is racist. He explained the context of his comment and I am certainly willing to accept his answer. I dont believe he was being racist. 'Ology welcomes everyone here and Teutonic embodies what 'Ology is.

I think it was fine for Onk to question T's statement. Like him, I did not know it was from a song. Surely one can see how calling Obama a monkey can be interpreted as a racist statement. And Onk doesn't need to be an American to comment on our politics. In my travels, I have often found that people from other countries often know more about America's actions in the world than Americans themselves know.

So let's all go back to lifting heavy things please.

I agree probably shouldn't joke on here but even i make racial jokes of my own race lol.....

And only time i lift heavy is when i take a piss bro

I agree probably shouldn't joke on here but even i make racial jokes of my own race lol.....

And only time i lift heavy is when i take a piss bro

Don Cuarenta Nueve:

Vamos a ser gran amigos nosotros. El tipo que pone Tren en las nalgas para el otro.

Cuidate.

I dont care what people call me or say about me just dont talk shit about tren, that shit really hurts deep down inside and makes me lash out at people .

It's cool bud. I'm keeping the douchebag achievement by the way. I've earned it from other things I've done.

I guess some people are not as committed to the lifestyle as others. I don't expect others to have the same amount of respect for the sport and the great men that are successful in the sport as I do. I find it hard to believe that someone on this board has is invested enough to learn about the drugs and the proper way to administer them and still knows nothing of the sports history. You seriously have to be living under a rock to not have seen Andreas before. You clearly are not in the same league as other on here.

I don't care what you think about him or me and your passive aggressive apology is pathetic. Your the type of guy that would walk into a situation and open his mouth and offend the whole lot of them and then turn around and be like Whoa, don't be so sensitive! I'm glad you enjoy the title of Douchebag.

How many goals in Body building have you met Tury? How many times have you been on stage? How many times have you gotten the second call out? How many times have you placed? How many magazine covers have you done? How much money have you made from the sport?..............................What was that??........That's what I thought. Sit down and shut the fuck up!!!!!!!1

49'er sorry to hijack your thread. Yes I too think it is interesting that they were using Parabolin back in the 60's. I guess tren has been around for a while.

Tuetonic, The smog is only in LA and its much better the past few years. You should come back and visit San Diego or any of the other Beach communities up the coast before you get to Long beach. There is a huge Body building culture here. Where we are well respected and admired and not treated like freaks. If you want we can even go to World Gym in Vista where Andreas trains everyday around 11am. He has taught me quite a bit.

Wow! I hadn't stopped in to this thread in a few days. At least we know there are some good tren around these boards no fakes here.

I guess some people are not as committed to the lifestyle as others. I don't expect others to have the same amount of respect for the sport and the great men that are successful in the sport as I do. I find it hard to believe that someone on this board has is invested enough to learn about the drugs and the proper way to administer them and still knows nothing of the sports history. You seriously have to be living under a rock to not have seen Andreas before. You clearly are not in the same league as other on here.

I don't care what you think about him or me and your passive aggressive apology is pathetic. Your the type of guy that would walk into a situation and open his mouth and offend the whole lot of them and then turn around and be like Whoa, don't be so sensitive! I'm glad you enjoy the title of Douchebag.

How many goals in Body building have you met Tury? How many times have you been on stage? How many times have you gotten the second call out? How many times have you placed? How many magazine covers have you done? How much money have you made from the sport?..............................What was that??........That's what I thought. Sit down and shut the fuck up!!!!!!!1......I want Tury's dick in my mouth.

You sound like a butthurt bitch. Go tell someone else your awesome story. Lots of guys here don't know him and it isn't a big deal sweetheart. Again, sorry I offended your gramps bitch. Thanks for wanting me so much :bj:

Last edited:
Back