Good books/articles for homebrewers?

necro96080

Do any of you guys have any suggestions as far as reading material for homebrewers? I think I've read just about ever thread here on home made tren and prop but I'd was wondering if there is anything else I should read.

necro96080 said:
Do any of you guys have any suggestions as far as reading material for homebrewers? I think I've read just about ever thread here on home made tren and prop but I'd was wondering if there is anything else I should read.

Hey bro, the best way to get some more info is to have something specific you want to brew up (ie, Deca, Tren, etc.). This will help alot.

I am also trying to put together a Word doc, that has alot of that info on it. Let's see if I can get it together.

As much as research helps, it only goes so far. Do a conversion, you'll learn everything you need to know from your own experience, such is life.

to be honest home brewing is not complicated. there are only a few steps to take and its done. the variables are concentration, and % of solvents. not too much to know.

I've done lots of conversions and haven't had any problems, I was just wondering if there is like a "Home Brewers Bible" or something like that to have on hand with some quick charts or anything. I agree, a monkey could do these conversions especially with the kits that are out now. I like to make my gear at odd doses so I rarely follow instructions. Thanks guys.

necro96080 said:
I've done lots of conversions and haven't had any problems, I was just wondering if there is like a "Home Brewers Bible" or something like that to have on hand with some quick charts or anything. I agree, a monkey could do these conversions especially with the kits that are out now. I like to make my gear at odd doses so I rarely follow instructions. Thanks guys.

you dont need kits. you wasting money by using them. buy your own oil, ba, bb, peg, vials, and filters. thats all you need plus a little math skill.

necro96080 said:

Yeah, PB is right. Odd dosing means just readjusting the powder/solvent ratios really. Basic math.

Well i can answer that. Ive been informed that shes going to show up in my mailbox pretty soon...or did I read that email wrong rjh???

Back