Good Luck Fatchops!!!!

Jay is fuckin huge!!!! He is has tall as he is wide. When he guest posed I mean I have never seen someone that size, it was amazing and espcially when he it his most musclar....OMG!!! he was sweet man, I had a lot of fun.

Fyre I came out to Norega "nothin", it was soo much fun, everyone congratulated me on my posing routine. I had fun doing it. Thanks again people for all the support. I had a blast doing it and I learned a lot, I have a lot of time to grow and these guys that were in my class were old man and two of them had synthol Delts so that was sorry, but the bottom line is that it was fun. Thank you

Glad you had a good time FatChops!!!Can't wait to see the pics.
Jay is a large man offseason isn't he? I've seen him guest pose a couple of times and he is truly amazing. He is a hell of a nice guy too. He always takes time out to spend with the athletes after the show. This was your first wasn't it FatChops?

Fyre said:
Glad you had a good time FatChops!!!Can't wait to see the pics.
Jay is a large man offseason isn't he? I've seen him guest pose a couple of times and he is truly amazing. He is a hell of a nice guy too. He always takes time out to spend with the athletes after the show. This was your first wasn't it FatChops?

Yeah it was my first show, and yeah Jay is really cool. He came backstage to the pump up room and hung out with us and even gave me a tip on how to make my hamstring look bigger, awsome guy.

Back