Anzels' Sarmsearch LGD log.

I snuck in a nice easy 25 min of cardio and some light hamstring work later today so one again another productive day while at work no less!

Once I increased calories I am now up 4.lbs this morning.
No big deal really. Not sure I would contribute it to anything else but some heavier eating by way of more carbs and fat mostly from peanut butter which I have some seriously scary issues eating! I can eat alot of PB!

I'm still using LGD but after 4 weeks or more I saw no additional weight gain. Only when I upped my calories came the 4 lbs.

Having my coffee this morning and going to eat soon..
8 EW
3/4 c oats
More coffee with some half n half and sugar/splenda.

Speaking of coffee...I am drinking way too much!

Managed a short but decent arms workout this morning I had 2 drop sets left but was pulled away for 30 min and ran out of time to finish.

Preacher curl x 4
Superset w/
Dips x 4

Cable curl dropset x 4
Superset w/
Visa bar tri pushdown dropset x 4

Hammer curl pause reps on cable x2
Superset w/
Tri rope cable push downs x2.

From there the day turned to shit as I found out that a family member is very ill. Like the bad kind of I'll where you don't get better....
So bummed out and depressed. I am literally stuffing my face like out of control!
I'm using food as comfort. The way I look at it..how many people turn to booze? Most of em!
So I'm gonna get a little fat I guess....no prob. I can still train and make some of these calories work for me!

Coffee is addicting bro. I drink 2-3 cups a day! Trying to cut it out by slowly cutting it down, great log update tho

I always had a grip on my coffee. I had rules. So much in the morning only. Then I stretched the rules. More in the morning then one later in the day then one right after lunch and later in the day.... over the course of time it has snuck up on me!

I'm still trying to get some growth on this LGD! In the begining of my log here there was some debate/discussion with other members about what guys were claiming as to the quick and heavy gains they had from using LGD.
Guys were saying 5 to 10 lbs in a week. 15 lbs in 8 weeks.
To me this was to good to be true!

So as I was perusing the forum just now I was reading some posts from guys using dbol. Most of em saying they gained 5 or 10 lbs in a week. But a senior member jumped on to say the truth.... u didn't just gain 10lbs of muscle in a week from dbol! Are you taking an AI? No? Well then that there is water gain from high E2!

So this struck me. Even a powerful AAS cycle like test 500 and dbol at 40 to 50 mg a day can't actually make you gain muscle that quickly.
So then how does LGD do what an AAS can't do especially when all the SARMS experts agree that sarms are weaker than AAS?
Just an observation...trying to keep this as honest and open as I can.

New leg workout strategy has been implemented not by choice but mandatory.
Been having some knee issues in my left knee. I have been using the Smith machine to do SPLIT squats. I never do regular split squats on the smith....to avoid injury. But split squats were kick ass for a few months at least. I added weight and reps and more intensity
Then my knee started to developers tendinitis and as I pushed thru it i find the whole knee is jacked up.

So I have to rest it.
I can do hammys tho. So for a little while at least I will do 2 workouts a week .

One will be light light light quad work with hammys

The other will be all hammy.

So today I did...

Kneeling hamstring curl 5 sets
RDL x 4
Rotary calf press x 4
Lying leg curl x 4... I did these both legs for the concentric movement and 1 leg eccentric movement.

Glute kickback machine x 4
Hyper extensions x 4.... I know this is a lower back exercise but if you pay attention you can really activate the hamstrings and squeeze the glutes.

Seated calf raise x 4... I went very heavy and went for about 8 to 10 reps and just did about 12 sets to get up to 100 reps... these really work for me!

Last edited:
Chest workout.
BB flat bench x 4
HS incline x 4
HD flat bench x 4
Pec dec x 4
Tri v bar pushdowns 4 dropsets.

That's it. No supersets abs or cardio.

LGD is still at 20mg and I see no gains from it. I also seem to be getting heartburn from it. Maybe cause I doubled the dose.

what would you recommend , to a new in sarms, for a recomp or a light kick start before a test tren var cycle?

Well based on my results this far nothing better than true AAS.... as you can see I haven't made any gains like so many claim you get.
I cut fat and maintained though. Which is hard to do. So did LGD help with that detail? Possibly. BUT bare in mind I am using a diet coach and training hard. By eating just right and lifting just so you can recomp without sarms or aas....albeit nothing as impressive as when you are on something.
So long story short I can't recommend a sarm. If I ever try a sarm again it won't be LGD. Maybe osta. I won't ever do s4.... vision sides would be an issue for me for my line of work.
Also I would never bother with a triple or double stack say like lgd and osta... too much money... rather run dbol and see them gainz !
I'm not knocking the product here. It's just not working for ME. May work for you tho fit guy. If u do go for it. Run a log. I would like to read it!

Back workout in my basement home gym
Deadlifts 5x5
BB bent row 5x 10-15 reps
DB row 5 x 10-15
Pull ups 5 sets

As you can see if you been reading I sort of have drifted away from supersets and drop sets and pause reps.... doing that and training 5 to 6 and sometimes 7 days a week was really beating me up. I have some knee issues that now need to heal up. Too much overusing . Knee issues are the worst ! First of all my legs are my weakest unit and I need to stay on those fuckerz! Second a nagging knee pain effects you all day long as you move around.

Iv Done a osta cycle at 25mg a day for 5 week. Did a log as well and i wouldnt say id chose a sarm over aas as you said aas is much better but i did see a recomp, which i was aiming for. The only reason i asked about lgd was because im thinking of trying a sarm before i get on a cycle but now having second thoughts.
Your log is very helpful btw, keep it up and good luck bro

Shoulders
DB presses x 4
Lateral raise x 4
HS shoulder press one arm at a time x 4
Seated calf raise 10 x 8 heavy
Machine deltoid raise x 4
Donkey calf raise x 5
Calf extension (rotary calf) 4 dropsets

I usually take my 3 year old to the gym and she plays in day care. Well today I woke up late and was moving slow. I felt beat up and figured it's a sign I need to take a rest day. Well my little girl kept insisting we go to the gym. She wanted to go play. She loves it there! How can I say no? So I ended up doing 40min cardio and some ab work.
And all thanks to my 3 year old for motivating me!

My LGD is getting low and all I can say is I put on about 4 or 5 lbs . But I put that weight on as soon as I upped my cals. So i am willing to say that half the weight was from increased food and the other from LGD. So 2 lbs in about 6 weeks ain't bad right?

I usually take my 3 year old to the gym and she plays in day care. Well today I woke up late and was moving slow. I felt beat up and figured it's a sign I need to take a rest day. Well my little girl kept insisting we go to the gym. She wanted to go play. She loves it there! How can I say no? So I ended up doing 40min cardio and some ab work.
And all thanks to my 3 year old for motivating me!

My LGD is getting low and all I can say is I put on about 4 or 5 lbs . But I put that weight on as soon as I upped my cals. So i am willing to say that half the weight was from increased food and the other from LGD. So 2 lbs in about 6 weeks ain't bad right?

was it her turn to spot you again? :)

Wake at 330 and at the gym by 5am.
Arms and abs

Preacher curls x4
Superset w/
Weighted dips x4

Rope/cable hammer curl x 4 drop set
Superset w/
Tri rope extensions/pushdowns x 4 drop set

Straight bar cable curl x 4 pause reps
Superset w/
V bar tri pushdowns/extensions x 4 pause reps

Leg raise superset w crunch

Decline sit ups superset with alternating bw lunge.

Off to play golf!

It looks like I have one maybe 2 20mg doses left. I decided to double my dose because half way thru my run the LGD wasn't adding any size. Actually first I increased calories then I doubled the dose.
Well after increasing calories I saw a jump in weight albeit only 3 - 5 lbs but afterdoubling the dose no additional gains were had. And now I'm almost done.

Looks like 1 dose left cause I already pulled it into the dropper bUT there is residual product I may get a few mg out ofor it.

It looks like I have one maybe 2 20mg doses left. I decided to double my dose because half way thru my run the LGD wasn't adding any size. Actually first I increased calories then I doubled the dose.
Well after increasing calories I saw a jump in weight albeit only 3 - 5 lbs but afterdoubling the dose no additional gains were had. And now I'm almost done.

Looks like 1 dose left cause I already pulled it into the dropper bUT there is residual product I may get a few mg out ofor it.

Thanks for keeping such a detailed log bro...good shit!

Well after increasing calories I saw a jump in weight albeit only 3 - 5 lbs but afterdoubling the dose no additional gains were had.

Looks like you confirmed the general understanding that 10mg is the sweet spot, with diminishing returns above that...

Back