Anzels' Sarmsearch LGD log.

anzel

I was asked to run a log for SS. I have never used any sarms and this is an opportunity to try one.

I chose to run LGD at 10mg/day for 8 weeks and I will be starting today.

View attachment 565110

My stats:

43 , 5 11 , 195 lb, approx 12% body fat using calipers in 3 points and measured by a person who knows what they are doing. I'm actually getting measured again today so if there is a change in will post it.

My goal has been to reduce fat around the waist (basically the only place I have fat) while keeping Muscle.
Diet has be only at 80% over the summer because of mental focus being weak due to event I'm not going to bore you with. But I'm hoping to fix that issue. At 43 being less than 100% has dramatic negative effects.

Training. Been doing a typical 4 or 5 day split in the 8-12 rep range. But starting Monday I am starting a new routine which I am really psyched about. For those of you that have read his log Snow Patrol kept track of his training . I bootlegged his training platform and only made very slight changes.
Basically it's all super sets, drop sets, cheat reps, pause sets. So I am gonna be non stop working.

So I chose LGD to test because I read that 12 weeks at 10mg is good for a recomp. We shall see if it provides any enhancement to my diet and training platform.

Since my calories are going to be just slightly below maintenance I'm not expect major changes in fat around waistline. My abs are slightly visible but I'm hanging onto a slightly doughy layer of fat that is really more noticeable when I sit down.
When I eat this way I can get some fat loss but I notice my arms get smaller. I'm still trying to tweak my carb intake as I think less carbs are primarily responsible for arm shrinkage. So the LGD will aid in fat loss and keep my arms looking fuller or at least we hope.

I'm looking forward to seeing what results can be had.

So 10mg today. Do some cardio. Have a BBQ to go to today ( I get my cheat meal today). 10mg tomorrow more cardio and then goof off if I can for the rest of the day. Then 10mg on Monday and start new routine.

If it looks like LGD is doing the job I will extend the cycle another 4 weeks from 8 to 12 weeks and keep the log going.

That will be my kick start to my AAS run come November or December.

More to come.

No doubt you'll gain at that dosage but i doubt itll aid in fat loss. Your diet will dictate that. Also prepare to be shut down pretty quickly.

Glad to see you got everything and started. With your first post i can tell this log will be very detailed. I'm really looking foreward to following along and seeing the outcome

2 days in and too soon to tell yet but I wanted to post that I started the new routine that was in Snow Patrols log

Arms. Ez bar curl x4 superset with cheats for extra reps superset with tri rope Pushdowns drop set x4

Hammer curl dumbells dropset x4 superset with v bar tri push down pause sets.

2 abs exercises and 30 min treadmill.

Great workout. Went a little too light but I will adjust that.

I have been feeling superior lately tons of energy and motivation. So if the LGD makes me feel any better/ stronger/whatever it will feel euphoric. So far it hasn't made me feel bad!

Did you do bloods before starting? It'd be interesting to see to what degree you get suppressed. Some people seem to experience only moderate suppression while others (like myself) get hit pretty hard. Are you running it solo?

10mg 4 am. Eat egg whites and oats and 1 banana.
Coffee..... I can do a whole pot! But I can't do legs with that much liquid in me.
My leg workout is copied from one of SPs leg workouts. To the T. Looks like a real grinder. We'Lloyd see if I'm ready for this.
Nows the time for LGD to start working!

Leg workout.
Leg ext pause reps
Superset with seated calf 30 reps x 4

Squats x3 had to go much lighter cause my legs was a bit tired already. But I dug deep and went a little heavier for a 4th set.

Leg press pause sets
Superset with hamstring curl drop sets x 4

Donkey calve raise heavy x 4

Rotary calf drop set x4

I felt good and was sweating.
Legs were on fire.
Calves were pumped and veined!

Maybe too soon to tell with LGD cause I didn't feel much different than during most workouts.

More to come!

A friend from the forums is actually running and logging this (LGD) on another forum. He has only been on it for a week but has noticed a marked increase in appetite, is that something you are noticing at all?

Any headaches when you started the lgd???? Every time I use it for the first day or 2 I get this light headache usually gone by day 3

Did legs yesterday. Went for a light mountain bike ride which turned into an 80 min blaze . I was feeling good and getting blood flow to the legs was needed but man I was beat afterward.
It only hurt when I sit too long and get stiff.

Calves were pumped well.

I can't say the LGD is taking effect yet. He'll it takes tbol and var a good 2 weeks so I'm being patient.

Did legs yesterday. Went for a light mountain bike ride which turned into an 80 min blaze . I was feeling good and getting blood flow to the legs was needed but man I was beat afterward.
It only hurt when I sit too long and get stiff.

Calves were pumped well.

I can't say the LGD is taking effect yet. He'll it takes tbol and var a good 2 weeks so I'm being patient.

True no headaches that's strange nearly everyone I've spoken to that has taken it and I know these people personally get the headaches and can usually get the sides after only a few days strength gains ect sounds like underdosed lgd to me

Back