Good or bad stack?

floatinator

I'm thinking of stacking Geneza Wini tabs and Tren for a cycle. should i be adding another or is this sufficient enough to get lean muscles mass?

i always like to see test in any cycle. that being said im not a fan of winnie like i used to be .bad on hair, bad on cholesterol , bad on the joints . why use winnie when better compounds are available.

I always liked strength i got from using wini and the look i ended up with. I never tried Tren and was wondering if its a good stack? You were saying there are better compounds available?

yeh bro im with dadwag, use some dbol or drol. or dbol 30mg and drol 50mg, just in my opinion winni is not a good choice when there are much better options out there that are easily availible.

what cycles have you done before? tren is a powerful drug and should not be taken lightly, there is a huge chance of some awful sides with tren, but i have used it and i loved it.

In my college days i stacked Winstrol depot with D-bol tabs and got extremely strong with a lean look but was still stlightly bloated from the D-bol. I'm interested in Tren acetate stacked with Wini to see what results i'm going to get

Tren will shut u down REALLY hard if your not running some kind of test with it, and tren can have serious side effects. First I would recommend trying to learn more about tren, then after you've educated yourself on tren, get yourself some test, and a prolactin antagonizer,then see what happens.

Wow! I must be really old school..lol! Its been over 15 years since i been on gear and now looking to get same gains and good advice. I will take all your advice and run with it. Kissmyass your not a fan of Geneza? How come?

I'm not a fan of the old sponsor stuff...they sold me completly bunk ass shit. Literally two vials that I think are filled with sterile oil. I've got another two vials but I have doubts....

Last edited:
goodbye i am banned

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm thinking of stacking Geneza Wini tabs and Tren for a cycle. should i be adding another or is this sufficient enough to get lean muscles mass?

Not a good choice really bro. It could work but definately not what the majority here will go with.

I think you are trying to bulk up a bit and lean up. For that purpose you really dont need the winstrol. Winstrol is used as a cutting agent but does not really have any fat buring properties in itself without the correct diet and training.

To give you some solid advice, if this is your first cycle after 15 years you say I would reccomend go back to scratch.

I personally do love trenbolone but it is not a drug to be taken lightly, it is seriously anabolic as well as giving you a lot of aggresion.

You havnt given any stats really but a test base at 500mg and some Tren ace at 250mg/300mg per week would be able to get you all the results you want. Just make sure your deit andtrainging are tight. Any more questions fire away

Thanks for the advice. I'm thinking of adding test prop to my cylce with wini and tren and see what results i should get. thanks Stilltryin

Back