good oral?

stedhead

im going to run deca @ 300mg/3ml per week for 10 weeks. what is a good oral to take with it for mass? any suggestions apart from d-bol?

could you specify dosage and length to run oral plz.

many thanks

Anavar @ 35mg a day for 6-8 weeks Will give you lean mass and good strength with no water retention.
-or- Anadrol @ 50mg a day for 6 weeks Will give you great size gains and strength gains but comes with water retention and sides (similar to DBOL).
-or- Winstrol @ 50mg a day for 6-8 weeks decent strenght and size gains with no water.

stedhead said:
im going to run deca @ 300mg/3ml per week for 10 weeks.

I may be reading this wrong. But are you going to run 900mg a week total? Usually when you say 300mg, that means the amount of deca in 1ml of liquid. You are taking too large a dose of deca if you are planning on 900mg a week.

Also, why are you limiting yourself to an oral for mass gains. You may run into some erectile problems if you run deca without test. Deca and test is a great combo for mass gains.

I love a good oral :D ...But I would have serious limp dick if I did that much Deca (or any amount for that matter) without stacking it with some test. Please say you are going to add test to this cycle. This is just good base advice...first though, what is your age, weight, cycle history. Do you already train hard and have your diet in check?

My money says this is gonna be your first cycle.........right ?

If so, I would not suggest what you're planning on, but in order to make a suggestion, we need your stats. Age, weight, height, ~bf%, training experience, and cycle history if applicable.

Re: Re: good oral?

Slayer said:
I may be reading this wrong. But are you going to run 900mg a week total? Usually when you say 300mg, that means the amount of deca in 1ml of liquid. You are taking too large a dose of deca if you are planning on 900mg a week.

Also, why are you limiting yourself to an oral for mass gains. You may run into some erectile problems if you run deca without test. Deca and test is a great combo for mass gains.

900mg/w of deca is not too much. esp if he only gonna run oral anavar or Winstrol (winny) with it.

Re: Re: good oral?

Slayer said:

I think he is using 100mg per ml deca
Personally I would go with test and dbol as a first cycle, but if he wants to do the deca, dbol would be my choice as an oral as its a classic mass combo

Re: Re: Re: good oral?

needsize said:
I think he is using 100mg per ml deca
Personally I would go with test and dbol as a first cycle, but if he wants to do the deca, dbol would be my choice as an oral as its a classic mass combo

Agree on that first combo. Deca/Dbol go great together, and I don't think a first cycle is a first cycle without test. :)

BTW - how are you doing NS?

C-ditty

Re: Re: Re: Re: good oral?

Citruscide said:
Agree on that first combo. Deca/Dbol go great together, and I don't think a first cycle is a first cycle without test. :)

BTW - how are you doing NS?

C-ditty

agreed

I cant complain, baby is keeping me busy, but training is going well. Currently sitting at 230lbs, 8% bodyfat, 5'9", so thats going well. I hit 260lbs this off season, looking to break 280lbs this time
How you been?

thanks for all replies..NS youre right about deca dose @100mg per ml deca...

if i throw in some proviron with d-bol or andriol will that help in the downstairs department?

the reason i want an oral is because i dont wanna inject test aswell as deca.

stedhead said:

if i throw in some proviron with d-bol or andriol will that help in the downstairs department?

Don't waste your time or $$$ on Andriol, it is useless.

How 'bout those stats ??

Back