Got burned!!

Rocket Man

Well, it goes to show you, You can never know about a source. I have use this person over and over and one day he just get's up and will not answer his e-mail's.. But not before taking my 500 dollars.. I think that if there is no honor between us what are we to do. I know it's very tempting but that don't make them any thing more than a theft.. He was good to get my order out the door at 1 and 200 dollars but when it hit that 500 mark I guess he couldn't help him self.... So what does this mean for me I'll paid more or make it my self or cross the border to get my own!!!!

Sorry to hear that. But about him taking your money because you went over a certain amount I think is false. I think most scammers are good sources for x amount of time, and then they get all kinds of orders and then they scam them all, regardless if it's $100 or $1000.

But it does piss you off, because it's not just the money, now you gotta go find another legit source...and that shit ain't easy.

E-mail me who it was and I'll look into it for you.

And I totally understand where you're coming from. I stress out using any new source and tend to stick with 3 or 4 that have been around forever.

Yah thats why i only send 200$ and under and keep ordering till i get the products. I would rather get scammed for 200$ rather than 500$.

Sorry to hear that bro

You know what the sad thing about it all is a good guy at my gym gave him and the one's I used in the past... So now he looks at me like I don't want to have any thing to do with him... but that's not the case. Maxx I'll send you a couple thanks.....

Sorry to hear about your loss bro., I know for sure that s**t hurts. No $$$$ no juice.....damn!

Bro i hear ya! i got screwed outta 450$ for my FIRST cycle....F**ing Arsehole...id just beat the crap out of him over and over...

Crossing the border is as easy as 1.....2......3...... and talk about the money saving options......If you don't live too far away....

gymphreak said:
Bro i hear ya! i got screwed outta 450$ for my FIRST cycle....F**ing Arsehole...id just beat the crap out of him over and over...

what kinda first cycle costs $450???

Could have been a newbie $450 also.........

"you will need 3 of these vials and they are ONLY $150 each, man I'm taking a killing on these, but since your new and all......"

djs said:
Could have been a newbie $450 also.........

"you will need 3 of these vials and they are ONLY $150 each, man I'm taking a killing on these, but since your new and all......"

LOL I still get pissed thinking about how I paid $25/amp for sust on my first cycle.

I don't recall saying this was my first cycle JUST my first time getting burned... As for that goes who said I even do them. *grin* Just sucks that's all. It did put me back a month or so...

invizible84 said:
mvmaxx i feel you bro i paid 20$ for my nile sus But my new source i got them for 14$ Karachi's DAMN !!!

You're still getting ripped bro. You live in Canada so you have easy access to internation stuff as customs is easy compared to the US.

$25 an amp for sust. I remember those days bro! Then I couldn't get any god damn pinz lol. I had the shit in my dorm room and no one could get pinz even though it was legal to buy them in the state 10 per visit. No of the pharms would sell them for some reason. Pins were such a rip when I was so green. People would pay 3 or 4 bucks for pins. Craziness

Damn bro haha i wonder how much other people are getting their SUS for 14$Cad is like 10$Usd plus this my guy is great overnight shipping lol

Back