Got fake gear, what do I do?

tomclub

Been on for 4 weeks no real change in anything. Gained a couple lbs because I was eating more. No libido change , strength nothing. Taking 750 mg Test E. split 3 times a week an front loaded 750mg. Got it from a well known supplier, so do I tell them the brand is bogus? Do I keep using incase some of the stuff i just under dosed and some is good? *********READ THE BOARD RULES BEFORE SOURCE TALK LAST AND FINAL WARNING**********

Last edited by a moderator:
Brother it takes 2-3 weeks to kick in its test e not test p give it time and you cant front load test e with test e a front load for a test e cycle would be some test p or sust :)

How many cycles have you done? Id expect you to know 4 weeks is not enough time. I hope you are huge and jacked i think thats a very high dose of test. Ive taken a gram before and wasnt impressed

If it wasn't for the join date, I would think that a troll posted this. 4 weeks on Test E and no real change, huh? Dude please read the last 12 years of post that you missed about Test E. If you want to feel something in four weeks, read the thousands of post with cycles that have a 4 week kickstart.

I am curious though, why did you frontload Test E and why would you inject 3 times per week? What protocol on this board did you follow that made you think that any of this made sense?

Lastly, please don't review this supplier as you need to understand the product first.

Milton: Bloodworks.

^^ What this guy said.

You said it was from a good source so before bashing anyone and hurting a businesses rep, spend some cash and get some blood work done. It's never a bad thing any way.

If it wasn't for the join date, I would think that a troll posted this. 4 weeks on Test E and no real change, huh? Dude please read the last 12 years of post that you missed about Test E. If you want to feel something in four weeks, read the thousands of post with cycles that have a 4 week kickstart.

I am curious though, why did you frontload Test E and why would you inject 3 times per week? What protocol on this board did you follow that made you think that any of this made sense?

Lastly, please don't review this supplier as you need to understand the product first.

New Articles by *******:

The ******* Testosterone-Based Cycle

In this he recommends front loading and splitting 250 mg 3 times a week,.For this 8 week plan, I***8217;d start with testosterone enanthate, three injections per week of 250 mg. The reason for dividing into two injections is the half-life is not long enough for a single injection per week to give steady levels.

New Articles by************:

The P********** Testosterone-Based Cycle
[*****************

In this he recommends front loading and splitting 250 mg 3 times a week,.For this 8 week plan, I***8217;d start with testosterone enanthate, three injections per week of 250 mg. The reason for dividing into two injections is the half-life is not long enough for a single injection per week to give steady levels.

I only inject long esters once a week i wrote a book avout it and got 3 academy awards and been on multiple talk shows.

New Articles by ***8226;***8226;***8226;***8226;***8226;***8226;***8226;***8226;***8226;***8226;***8226;***8226;***8226;***8226;s:

The******** Testosterone-Based Cycle

The first mistake that you made is following anything that ********* says. He has a long history of being a slimy POS not to mention linked to many scammers in the underground AAS world.

Seriously bro. Read some articles here of real life users and you will find the answers that you are looking for. My first response was me being a dick. After seeing where you are getting your info, this response is legit trying to give you solid advice. If you are in week four, you should finally start seeing some results of Test E. By week 6, you will be good to go. If not, test your test.

read the board rules before trying to post links to nonsponsor sites and tell Bill if he wants to advertise here he can write adsales@steroidology.com

Last edited:
Like mentioned before, get bloodwork done before bashing a lab... You're going about it in a very immature and irresponsible manner.

New Articles by *******:

The ******* Testosterone-Based Cycle

8 weeks is a waste of cycle. and yes you will hit peak per dose of test in only days not weeks but it takes weeks to notice effects and also there will be a general rise in levels as the doses/tlevels stabilize.
750 is too much. 400-500mg ew is more than enough for first cycle and even 6th cycle.

go with 500mg ew 1-2 pins a week and go for a MIN of 12 weeks (i rec 14wks min)

read the stickies in aas section.

good luck.
ohh and use an AI and have pct ready.

You seriously ever heard of someone not seeing any visible change in appearance weight, or strength at that level? I would think its virtually impossible that 750 mg per week would not show some change , either its fake or Im a genetic freak. And not in a good way

Sigh.... where to start. You have ONE positive indicator already. Short fuse. Easily angered.
Take a breath dude. Listen up, would ya?

Let's for a moment assume that you are a healthy young male. Your natural test levels are decent to high. The instant (oversimplification ) you stuck that 1st 750 in your body, your natural test production STOPPED! So,while you build this artificial test level up, your natural test level crashes. That takes a little while to overcome.

Next, if you started with a whole 750, and if you are accurately calculating, and then went straight to a 250 3 times a week, and if you are shooting only enanthate, it will take 7-8 weeks for your test levels to peak. I just spent 5 minutes on roid calc punching all YOUR numbers. I'll post a pic of the graph myself if I have to. But you should know how to do this stuff yourself. It's part of being a responsible AAS user.

You should note some effects and the typical 'kick' that everyone comments on (read a few logs, would ya?) At week 6-ish.
What will you notice?
Body changes? No effing way. That takes months and months.
Will your weight change? Depends on your calories! Has nothing to do with test levels. You don't eat, you don't gain.
Strength gains? Yes, it won't be huge but if you were truly plateau then progress begins again.
Acne? For some yes
Oily skin? Yes

Could your gear be bunk? Maybe. Could it be under-dosed? Possibly. Could it be you don't know how to read a syringe or how many Mls x test concentration = mgs of test? What do I look like, your math teacher?

Can a bunch of strangers on a forum tell you if it's gtg? Eff no!!!

So how do YOU answer your own question? Go to private MD labs .Com
Order the G.D. female hormone panel bloodwork.
Get your lazy azz to the nearest draw station and get your blood tested! Then bring those numbers back here and THEN ASK THE QUESTION

Please.

Sigh.... where to start. You have ONE positive indicator already. Short fuse. Easily angered.
Take a breath dude. Listen up, would ya?

Let's for a moment assume that you are a healthy young male. Your natural test levels are decent to high. The instant (oversimplification ) you stuck that 1st 750 in your body, your natural test production STOPPED! So,while you build this artificial test level up, your natural test level crashes. That takes a little while to overcome.

Next, if you started with a whole 750, and if you are accurately calculating, and then went straight to a 250 3 times a week, and if you are shooting only enanthate, it will take 7-8 weeks for your test levels to peak. I just spent 5 minutes on roid calc punching all YOUR numbers. I'll post a pic of the graph myself if I have to. But you should know how to do this stuff yourself. It's part of being a responsible AAS user.

You should note some effects and the typical 'kick' that everyone comments on (read a few logs, would ya?) At week 6-ish.
What will you notice?
Body changes? No effing way. That takes months and months.
Will your weight change? Depends on your calories! Has nothing to do with test levels. You don't eat, you don't gain.
Strength gains? Yes, it won't be huge but if you were truly plateau then progress begins again.
Acne? For some yes
Oily skin? Yes

Could your gear be bunk? Maybe. Could it be under-dosed? Possibly. Could it be you don't know how to read a syringe or how many Mls x test concentration = mgs of test? What do I look like, your math teacher?

Can a bunch of strangers on a forum tell you if it's gtg? Eff no!!!

So how do YOU answer your own question? Go to private MD labs .Com
Order the G.D. female hormone panel bloodwork.
Get your lazy azz to the nearest draw station and get your blood tested! Then bring those numbers back here and THEN ASK THE QUESTION

Please.

Agree with this post 100%. Numerous posts on why you think your gear is bunk does and says nothing. Frankly, it's not really tolerated at all in the community without bloodwork. You probably shouldn't be running a cycle at all with the mindset you have. Not sure why you have letro and clomid on standby. Your not running a high enough dose of test to even warrant the use of letro. Arimidex or aromasin would be suitable for your cycle. Clomid alone isn't a good enough pct either. You need educated on how to run a cycle, period. I suggest you read the beginner cycle stickys.

I also suggest you stop posting about fake gear till you get bloodwork done. It's very disrespectful...

I'm going to parrot what many have said but i'm going to use caps and bold letter.

GET FUCKING BLOODWORK! THEN YOU CAN SAY WHETHER YOUR TEST IS JUNK OR NOT. TEST IS SO CHEAP IT WOULD BE FOOLISH TO PURPOSELY FAKE TEST.

Back