Got fake gear, what do I do?

Sigh.... where to start. You have ONE positive indicator already. Short fuse. Easily angered.
Take a breath dude. Listen up, would ya?

Let's for a moment assume that you are a healthy young male. Your natural test levels are decent to high. The instant (oversimplification ) you stuck that 1st 750 in your body, your natural test production STOPPED! So,while you build this artificial test level up, your natural test level crashes. That takes a little while to overcome.

Next, if you started with a whole 750, and if you are accurately calculating, and then went straight to a 250 3 times a week, and if you are shooting only enanthate, it will take 7-8 weeks for your test levels to peak. I just spent 5 minutes on roid calc punching all YOUR numbers. I'll post a pic of the graph myself if I have to. But you should know how to do this stuff yourself. It's part of being a responsible AAS user.

You should note some effects and the typical 'kick' that everyone comments on (read a few logs, would ya?) At week 6-ish.
What will you notice?
Body changes? No effing way. That takes months and months.
Will your weight change? Depends on your calories! Has nothing to do with test levels. You don't eat, you don't gain.
Strength gains? Yes, it won't be huge but if you were truly plateau then progress begins again.
Acne? For some yes
Oily skin? Yes

Could your gear be bunk? Maybe. Could it be under-dosed? Possibly. Could it be you don't know how to read a syringe or how many Mls x test concentration = mgs of test? What do I look like, your math teacher?

Can a bunch of strangers on a forum tell you if it's gtg? Eff no!!!

So how do YOU answer your own question? Go to private MD labs .Com
Order the G.D. female hormone panel bloodwork.
Get your lazy azz to the nearest draw station and get your blood tested! Then bring those numbers back here and THEN ASK THE QUESTION

Please.

100% #REALTALK! Love it. No blood work? Are you crazy or something, good luck knowing what's really going on in your body. The Gear is more expensive then the blood work WTF

Last edited:
100% #REALTALK! Love it. No blood work? Are you crazy or something, good luck knowing what's really going on in your body. The Gear is more expensive then the blood work WTF

T-Rex, damn you've been going back and reading EVERYTHING...ha lol Good work.

I just came back here cause Pork Chop gave me a like just now. Hello Pork Chop, you're a cool guy in my book. Lol you been around I know. :wavey:

Hey , are we having fun yet :elephant:

^^ What this guy said.

You said it was from a good source so before bashing anyone and hurting a businesses rep, spend some cash and get some blood work done. It's never a bad thing any way.

Yup. Bloodwork should show higher test levels at this point. You're right around the point where I feel E or Cyp. Get bloodwork. If you won't get bloodwork, then give it another couple weeks :)

Back