GPZ Service

Edhead

I just ordered a big box of darts from GPZ (100 count) and they said there will be a delay in shipping (4-7 days for delivery) due to security measures, any of you guys get this notice???? I don't exactly live close to FL but I was just curious. Do they have to package the shipments in a descrite manner so they don't attention brought to them??? This is my first on line order, ever! I am trying to learn the ropes of how things are done. Thanks:)

No, I ordered last several months ago.

If I recall, the pins were in a fed ex bag, which was sealed in a fed ex mailing box (or USPS, can't remember for certain).

prolly just covering their asses on delivery times. these guys are nothing but GOOD!! you will be fine~

Yep, USPS priority bag inside a priority Box.
Very fast and reliable service.

AustinTX said:
No, I ordered last several months ago.

If I recall, the pins were in a fed ex bag, which was sealed in a fed ex mailing box (or USPS, can't remember for certain).

just ordered mine yesterday....they should be here tomorrow or thursday :) first time with them

I ordered my pinz really late on monday night (about midnight) and I got them wednesday afternoon....best service I've ever gotten hands down

I just got mine today....Wow that shit was quick i ordered em tuesday afternoon and now its thursday... best service i had ever gotten.

Back