Greg Kovac's Evolution

You gotta know Kovacs worked his ass off to get to the AC, but what happened? The earlier pics at Chad Nichols' site looked promising . . .

He used to look so much better. I don't know how I would handle looking like that and seeing what horrible mistakes I'd made to my body over the years.

Massive GH abuse, heart attack, you name it, he's probably guilty of doing it wrong. The only thing he has going for him is his strength. More powerlifter like, than bodybuilder like.

He had a heart attack???

Damn he looks rough....he shuld come clean so noone else makes the same mistakes.
I feel for him.
Gator:confused:

I used to look upto that Canadian Giant. Now he looks like absolute garbage. Him and Dave Polumbo should get back in their UFO and flyback to what ever distant starwars galaxy they came from.

pipes said:
I used to look upto that Canadian Giant. Now he looks like absolute garbage. Him and Dave Polumbo should get back in their UFO and flyback to what ever distant starwars galaxy they came from.

I agree. Think it's time he retired and gave it up. His health looks like it's really suffering.

I can't ever see Palumbo ever getting his Pro Card.

Shit! Fucking baaaad!!! how the fuck could he let it happen to himself?
After the heart attack i would have given it alot of time to come back good, not with a pregnant GH stomache and... shit.. to bad looked good on the before pics.

his waits it too big its like big as his chest......
the first pic by E he looks like Haney physique he should have kept that look and build up on that.

Back