Grinding teeth at night while sleeping on tren !

darkwing86

Any of you guys ever get something like this .usualy at night ( 6th week) Its at times like im in a half sleep , not fully asleep ( insomnia) and ill notice ill be clenching or grinding my teeth ? . very unsettled at night haha

Never teeth grinding that I know of but definitely weird dreams, insomnia, night sweats. The usual.

Grinding your teeth is a common occurrence and may have nothing to do with your ride. Maybe you've always ground your teeth? If it keeps up consider getting a bite plate for sleeping.

no definetly not normal for me to do that. its kind of like stressful teeth grinding from not being in a proper rest . very restless and nervous all night . that's what seems to be kind of causing it I think

Stress will definitely cause clenching/grinding. You can get a custom bite guard made, or save a few hundred bucks by wearing a simple mouth guard people use for sports. Dont risk damaging your teeth. Take it from someone with TMJ.

thank you guys appreciate the help ! still wondering though do any of you guys get this , or know why ?

it's a stress/anxiety side effect. chances are the tren is causing you some anxiety while you sleep. Buy a mouth guard for the time being.

im dosing tren e at 400mg weekly AND test at 700mg per week . on week 6 of cycle . taking at letro and .25 or so e3d and is working fine .

it's a stress/anxiety side effect. chances are the tren is causing you some anxiety while you sleep. Buy a mouth guard for the time being.

I think this is it. It is an anxiety/aggression side effect from tren being such a potent androgen. I do it as well. I was going to get a bite plate from my dentist but it cost like $450 bucks then I picked up 2 in a pack rubber disposable ones for like $8-9 at the pharmacy.

im dosing tren e at 400mg weekly AND test at 700mg per week . on week 6 of cycle . taking at letro and .25 or so e3d and is working fine .

Is this your first Tren cycle?
If not, did you have similar issues when you ran it previously (at a lower dosage)?

Most people who seem to show these traits with Tren are running Test at a high dosage...
I know people who are running Tren at a higher dose than you, but because their Test is dosed lower, it doesn't exaggerate the sides... just a thought buddy....

thanks for your help guys , everyone ! yes this is my first tren cycle . ive run several test only cycles . have laways been fine with up to 700mg test . never went over that . also never had any sides on test besides say maybe increased libido , strength , and acne . with tren im getting some sweats , insomnia , maybe a little more aggression , strange shifts in feeling lazy tired at moments, then suddenly havening the energy to explode lol . acne for sure , grinding teeth and maybe a little more aggression at times . some shortness of breathe ( exaggerated most after eating a big meal ) . however all the sides are manageable . the worst has to be the insomnia .

Are you running Prami at all? I know its for prolactin but it helps me with insomnia big time. The stuff knocks me out. I take it right before bed and within 30mins of taking it I cant keep my eyes open. Also not getting into a deep sleep state could be a part of the clenching thing as well. If you try it make sure to dose at .25mg/day to start for the first week then bump it to .5mg. I usually stop there. Take it at night, before bed, with some food in stomach. Just a thought for you.

Any of you guys ever get something like this .usualy at night ( 6th week) Its at times like im in a half sleep , not fully asleep ( insomnia) and ill notice ill be clenching or grinding my teeth ? . very unsettled at night haha

bro you're lucky you can sleep on tren...lol

I have grinded my teeth for a long time, to the point where I finally needed a root canal because I destroyed one of my teeth. My dentist made me a custom mouth guard for when I sleep and it has been a life saver. It's difficult for me to sleep without it now and the pain it has saved me is immeasurable (financial and physical). I would suggest you ask your dentist for a custom mouth guard, the OTC options suck in my experience.

Bruxism (grinding and clenching of the teeth) can often times be a sign of sleep apnea. OP have you had a sleep study done? Chances are you may have always been prone to teeth grinding but the insomnia from the tren is only just making you aware of it now. Might be worth a look.

honestly ive never had a problem sleeping before . I usually sleep like a stone . wake up maybe once to go to the bathroom and that's it . now im waking up every 2 hours or so. then takes me like 20 mins to go back to sleep . and rolling around and around . I think all the stress of not sleep ing may be the cause . so no one else though has realy experienced that huh ? l

Back