guys on another forum believe hcg on cycle is stupid and blasting is betterr

I just use hcg when needed because believe me it
Will be needed especially if you decide to blast tren whilst cruising on test. Just use it, it's very beneficial.

i've only run it on cycle and i can tell you it definitely works. if you understand how hcg actually works then this question is easy to answer.

It's all up to personal preference i think both ways have been shown to be effective at help restoring HPTA function more efficiently... but always remember while on hCG it is used to treat fertility issues so always keep that in mind lol.. that's the only reason why i don't actually use the hcG script i have

HCG is a LH mimetic. It keep the leydig cells in the testis functioning- IMO thats its biggest benfit to its use (trt it has some others that may apply to cycles as well- bckfilling hormonal pathways).
Why would it be most prudent to allow the lleydig cells not to function for almot your entire duration of the cycle them try to use hcg at the end to shock them into functioning? You essenaatially already do that by frontloading serms (in addition to the LH and to a smaller degree FSH production serms induce of course).
My thought has always been its best to keep the system working than to shut it down and try to shock it into doing so. Low dose hcg on cycle does that and as long as the dose is low there is no leydig cell desensitization.
I also have expereeince wwith low dose pn cycle use of hcg and it works well for me.
That being said to each his own but its pretty clear to me the benefit of on cycle use vs blast.

Last edited:
HCG is a LH mimetic. It keep the leydig cells in the testis functioning- IMO thats its biggest benfit to its use (trt it has some others that may apply to cycles as well- bckfilling hormonal pathways).
Why would it be most prudent to allow the lleydig cells not to function for almot your entire duration of the cycle them try to use hcg at the end to shock them into functioning? You essenaatially already do that by frontloading serms (in addition to the LH and to a smaller degree FSH production serms induce of course).
My thought has always been its best to keep the system working than to shut it down and try to shock it into doing so. Low dose hcg on cycle does that and as long as the dose is low there is no leydig cell desensitization.
I also have expereeince wwith low dose pn cycle use of hcg and it works well for me.
That being said to each his own but its pretty clear to me the benefit of on cycle use vs blast.

This post should be made into a sticky lol.... why do we always have to fix a problem after it starts to happen instead of preventing the root of the problem in the first place righ?!

It's all up to personal preference i think both ways have been shown to be effective at help restoring HPTA function more efficiently... but always remember while on hCG it is used to treat fertility issues so always keep that in mind lol.. that's the only reason why i don't actually use the hcG script i have
are you saying you don't use your hcg script because you don't want to keep your fertility? lol. sorry just trying to understand what you meant.

Jimi that was so well done.

I m a trt guy who want s no more kids but I too believe letting a system completely go stagnant is not good. As I ve often said I do not always s run hcg..I mean EVERY WEEK I DI MY hcg shots, but I rarely go more than 1- 3 weeks.
Basically when my bottle run s out or become s inert due to length in fridge I may wait a while b4 cracking on another bottle. And I use nut size to remember..." shit..it s been 2 , 3 weeks...where s the bac water...."

are you saying you don't use your hcg script because you don't want to keep your fertility? lol. sorry just trying to understand what you meant.

I'm saying I like to bust nuts inside my girl without having to worry anymore then i already do about having a kid, birth control or not....

I don't believe steroids cause infertility, esp since guys like ronnie coleman and even guys on this board pop out kids while on heavy doses...

and i also believe hcG would help once i'm interested in getting my girl pregnant but as of now... i'm not to worried about fertility

I m a trt guy who want s no more kids but I too believe letting a system completely go stagnant is not good. As I ve often said I do not always s run hcg..I mean EVERY WEEK I DI MY hcg shots, but I rarely go more than 1- 3 weeks.
Basically when my bottle run s out or become s inert due to length in fridge I may wait a while b4 cracking on another bottle. And I use nut size to remember..." shit..it s been 2 , 3 weeks...where s the bac water...."

i'd rather use my bac water for my growth :))

The idea it to keep the size of your testicles in tact and to keep LH up to aid in Digestion and better balanced endocrine system.

Last edited:

Jimi,

What dose range should the HCG be kept in, and how many times per week to prevent leydig cell desensitization? Thanks.

I feel ten times better on cycle when I run hcg. only thing is you gotta watch out you don't knock some chick up....lol.......horny as hell and fully loaded for bear as they say..:) my buddy has three kids and they were all conceived on cycle and running hcg. :)

Back