Guys, why use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 500i.u every 4th day....

gator_mclusky

Man on a Mission
Guys, why use HCG 500i.u every 4th day....

if it does nothing more than keeps your balls big. You're sex drive still takes a dive!

To each their own but thats why I dont GAF if my balls lighten up as long as when 8 wks hits and my libido is goin down i do 3-4 days splittin up 5000 i.u.s. and I'm back like a champion.

respectfully,

Gator

well ill give it a try, hopefully ill get some more hcg soon too. i think i have about 4000iu left. think that will be enough gator? do you shoot it im or subQ?

I'd be worried about desensitization with those larger doses (yes, I know about the nolvadex thing). Plus, I have never noticed an increase in libido when using HCG. Not sure why that would occur?

gator_mclusky said:
if it does nothing more than keeps your balls big. You're sex drive still takes a dive!

To each their own but thats why I dont GAF if my balls lighten up as long as when 8 wks hits and my libido is goin down i do 3-4 days splittin up 5000 i.u.s. and I'm back like a champion.

respectfully,

Gator

who says your sex drive takes a dive? Do you mean post cycle? That's what Proviron is for.

The whole point of keeping your balls big as you put it is that it is easier to start getting them to produce on their own naturally.

Of course, just like you stated in your other thread about Suspension, and why you should be listening to yourself in this thread, it is all a matter of opinion, and what works best for YOU!!

you really have to wonder about hcg ......most of us are just stabbing in the dark running our own personal experiments .........people used to rujn it at the end now they run it right through?? post cycle therapy (pct) is always going to be a matter of personal preference
based on our experiences ......

Im using it before post cycle therapy (pct) to get the balls ready. More important to me that my natty levels come back faster then sex drive, I can live without being horny 24/7 for a couple of weeks. But as test comes back faster so will sex drive.

gator_mclusky said:

respectfully,

Gator
1) Your assumptions are incorrect

2) I've already tried to explain this to you before. You refuse to listen to reason and science. So I really don't know why you are asking this question.

whoo hoo. 1000 iu of hcg today and sex drive is way up already. i will keep it up every day till my hcg is gone. it will be interesting to see if gator is right and the sex drive stays up, or if it drops once the hcg is gone. im getting more to run at low doses for rest of cycle too.

i love it when people will bitch back and forth about something this simple. just fucking try it, hcg is cheap.

I still don't get why hcg would increase your sex drive. I know it has mild androgenic sides but other than that...?

mranak said:
1) Your assumptions are incorrect

2) I've already tried to explain this to you before. You refuse to listen to reason and science. So I really don't know why you are asking this question.
Because Science is so often proven wrong.
Heard the latest on Green Tea......after all the scietific studies it doesnt do a quarter of what the claims were.

If 50 - 100 mgs test is enough to shut you down, what makes one think that 500 i.us every 4th day time may not have a permanant effect on the leydig cells and then one is stuck on meds for life......
ABOOT...its the longf term use that shuts ones nuts down permanantly. Thats why i do larger doses in a short time. i.e. 3-4 days padna.

LiftTillIDie said:
I still don't get why hcg would increase your sex drive. I know it has mild androgenic sides but other than that...?
I dont know either....all i know is this big SOB told me so and its allways worked for me. I usually do my shots at about 8-10 wks, sometimes 12 wks. After that its not neccessary for ysually another 12 wks.

Warmachine said:
whoo hoo. 1000 iu of hcg today and sex drive is way up already. i will keep it up every day till my hcg is gone. it will be interesting to see if gator is right and the sex drive stays up, or if it drops once the hcg is gone. im getting more to run at low doses for rest of cycle too.

i love it when people will bitch back and forth about something this simple. just fucking try it, hcg is cheap.
Thats the way it works for me. I just dont keep taking it at even low doses afeter sexdrives back.

Sorry i didnt get to your question that u posted earlier....i musta missed it. Glad to hear the great results.

gator

gator_mclusky said:
Because Science is so often proven wrong.
Heard the latest on Green Tea......after all the scietific studies it doesnt do a quarter of what the claims were.

If 50 - 100 mgs test is enough to shut you down, what makes one think that 500 i.us every 4th day time may not have a permanant effect on the leydig cells and then one is stuck on meds for life......
ABOOT...its the longf term use that shuts ones nuts down permanantly. Thats why i do larger doses in a short time. i.e. 3-4 days padna.
Read this: http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1321463#post1321463

As for the green tea, I could have long ago told you the claims about green tea were overplayed. And pretty much every other supplement on the market.

Doses of hCG of 5,000iu at a time can desensitive the leydig cells. This is proven.

Also, there are men that suffered testicular atrophy for which perhaps one of the balls didn't 'pop back' when using hCG after the cycle. Yes, that is rare, but it has happened.

As for the positive effects of hCG on things like well being and libido ... this is something that I hear all the time about from testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) guys on a good exogenous testosterone + hCG protocol. The scientific reason behind it is not clear.

mranak said:
Read this: http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1321463#post1321463

As for the green tea, I could have long ago told you the claims about green tea were overplayed. And pretty much every other supplement on the market.

Doses of hCG of 5,000iu at a time can desensitive the leydig cells. This is proven.

Also, there are men that suffered testicular atrophy for which perhaps one of the balls didn't 'pop back' when using hCG after the cycle. Yes, that is rare, but it has happened.
Proven by wjhat.....studies. Im talking experience my man. and i stretch it 3-4 days.

To each their own but i gat a full check up just recently and as is every 6 months im healthy as can be and no sex drive drops for more than a day or two.

Appreciate the link Mrank though.

Back