Gym etiquette

Some bitch was on my bench press and had all of her shit on there (Gym bag, water, etc). She wasnt even using it i saw here do 5pound dumbell flys on it like once but she kept going around to like 5 different machines. After waiting for about 35 to 40 minutes I finaly got super pissed off and went over there. I grabbed her gym bag and towel and tossed it towards the Incline and then kicked her water bottle. The other bench was being used by like 6 other guys so i did what had to be done. She then came over about 5 minutes later, grabbed her stuff, gave me a dirty look and walked away.

Some bitch was on my bench press and had all of her shit on there (Gym bag, water, etc). She wasnt even using it i saw here do 5pound dumbell flys on it like once but she kept going around to like 5 different machines. After waiting for about 35 to 40 minutes I finaly got super pissed off and went over there. I grabbed her gym bag and towel and tossed it towards the Incline and then kicked her water bottle. The other bench was being used by like 6 other guys so i did what had to be done. She then came over about 5 minutes later, grabbed her stuff, gave me a dirty look and walked away.

That was the right thing to do. You should be proud of yourself for acting like an idiot.

Did you ever think of asking her if she could move her stuff?

The best possible scenario is to be able
to work out at a private gym for free.
No crowds to deal with. no BS
just you and whoever you lift with.
Pantera as loud as you want it..

hmm im in bizarro world or something because my gym is super packed, has dumbbells all on the floor or in the wrong spot(there are clear labels for where they go, but they probably cant read), the floor is terribly uneven and they blast techno the whole time. i guess its the price i pay for $20 bucks a month

That was the right thing to do. You should be proud of yourself for acting like an idiot.

Did you ever think of asking her if she could move her stuff?

No why would I ask her? If i asked her then she would have probably moved but she wouldn't have learned her lession. Now that she sees that theres people like me who wont just let her leave her shit on equipment she might look into getting a locker next time. I saved alot of anger for the next guy she does that too.

what i hate the most are these notebook carrying retards that have to write down every fucking thing they do.. lmao

I train at a small private gym and everyone is really respectful and helpful in many cases. It's sad hearing these horrible stories but I guess that's what you get for training in shitty commercial "health clubs".

Dude, your such an asshole...lol

Dude, your such an asshole...lol

You guys say I'm the asshole. Shes the one using 5 different machines when she has no idea what shes doing. And having her stuff sitting on the bench for 40minutes without using it?? Plus i saw someone go over and ask her if shes done using it right before her set of flys and she said no.

I think he mean't asshole in a good way (like your a good Asshole). The point being, we all were thinking the same thing in our heads-you just took the action. BRAVO.

Back