gyno from supps?

cman81

I Posted a month or so ago about some gyno symptoms I have been experiencing without the use of gear, I have not ran a cycle in about close to a year. I noticed that soon after I got back on track with my training and supplement routine that the symptoms started......which leads me to wonder if any of the new supplements could have anything to do with it, how? I have not fucking clue.

I have been running the usual:

Superpump 250
sizeon
protein
glutamine
taurine
animal pak(vitamins)
cla

But I also started adding arginine.

So a few weeks ago I stopped with my whole supps routine...and the symptoms went away. I started back on about a week and a half ago and the symptoms are back....... coincidence?

Thats really weird, I have never heard of any of those products causing gyno. Go get bloodwork done and see how it looks.

yea i just thought i would thow that out there. i know cetrain products form animal pak have trib. but not if you have just the vitamins. i would check all the ingredients in those packs

Well a buddy of mine clamins he was on Superpump and thats it and swears that it made his nipples itchy and sensitive.. so he stoped taking it. He tihnks theres sometihng in it .. lol but thats him so idk

Man, I'm stumped. I don't see any of those causing gyno. The only thing I could come up with is that your already gyno sensitive from running cycles in the past and either something your eating or taking is causing your estrogen levels to rise which = gyno symptoms. For example, Soy protein is believed to increase phyto-estrogen in males. Just my 0.02
I've seen no studies that show trib causes gyno.

Phil9999 said:
i couldnt imagine tribulus causing gyno u sure about that one?

100% positive trib can cause gyno. while it bumps test levels (sometimes) it also bumps estrodiol levels in many cases.

Here's your study JayC

Tribulus Terrestris

Tribulus terrestris is a prostrate, matforming plant. Although it has been used by the Chinese for thousands of years, little was scientifically known about it until recently. Tribulus is said to increase testosterone levels by as much as 30%, especially when taken in conjunction with sopharma. The primary mechanism of action to explain this phenomenon is that tribulus stimulates the secretion of lutenizing hormone (LH) from the anterior pituitary gland. This in turn stimulates testosterone production, as well as growth hormone and estradiol. Therefore, tribulus can easily stimulate gynecomastia (gyno) and insulin resistance. This is very negative for bodybuilders. In women, tribulus stimulates follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) and estradiol, but not testosterone.750-1200 mg/day dosages are not uncommon and is usually stacked with 100 mg/day of DHEA (discussed later) and 100 mg/day of androstenedione. Although the rise in testosterone levels may sound attractive to many athletes, the side effects are much more dire than gynecomastia and insulin resistance. Tribulus Terrestris has been shown to dilate the coronary arteries (Wang, 1990) and has a diuretic effect (Arcasoy, 1998). In both cases, this can put the athlete in a dangerous state. Bourke (1995) found that severe nervous and muscular locomotor disorders are directly associated with tribulus terrestris ingestion. The production of bile stones is also greatly enhanced (Miles, 1994) due to hyperplasia of the bile ducts and diffuse swelling of hepatocytes (Tapia, 1994).
Gauthaman et al. (2005) suggests that tribulus stimulates androgen production, an effect similar to that of prohormones and prosteroids. For more on prohormones, read The Truth About Prohormones. As noted above, tribulus increases the risk of developing gynecomastia. Jameel et al. (2004) confirms this by stating that the increased incidence of gynecomastia in young male athletes is a direct result of the increased use of steroids and tribulus terrestris.Other evidence suggests that the heavy diuretic effect of tribulus can cause kidney damage.

thanks for all the replies.....I have no clue. I think its time to go visit doc and see whats up. I would like to start a cycle again soon, its been almost a year now. But want to wait to get the sensitive nips under control.

Back