Gyno Help

Max 750

After being off my cycle for 2 months which was 500mg of test(16wks.) I noticed signs of gyno. Anyone know why this would happen after 2 months of NOT using? It has been getting worse for about 4 weeks, should I be using nolvadex until it stops?

thx.

Max 750 said:
It has been getting worse for about 4 weeks, should I be using nolvadex until it stops?

thx.

Unless you a really looking forward to a nice set, I'd suggest jumping on some Nolva right NOW !!

Start taking 60mg/day until symptoms subside, then continue taking 20mg for a while and then taper off altogether.

So does nolvadex get rid of gyno or just stop it from getting worse?
Also what are the signs again?
I'm not worried that I have it now, But I do worry about it one day developing.

superman_uk said:
So does nolvadex get rid of gyno or just stop it from getting worse?
Also what are the signs again?
I'm not worried that I have it now, But I do worry about it one day developing.
it does both..

puffy nipples, itchiness, sensitivity.. etc.

My nipples have always been quite sensitive, way before I started my first cycle.
So does this mean that I'm prone to it?

i don't think that will give you an idea if your gyno prone or not.. there are too many factors

I did use post cycle therapy (pct) but only nolvadex at 20mg a day. I still don't understand why there would be signs 2 months after cycle. Also I should stay on until pain is gone?

i can never stress having blood work done before, during and after. then you will know for sure with out guessing. you can still have things checked to see if your levels are out of wack or not

Max 750 said:
I still don't understand why there would be signs 2 months after cycle...

Because you were on the test for so long (16 weeks) your own production of test will be down for quite a long time before it returns back to normal. But your estrogen hasnt been supressed during the cycle, as test aromatize easily you probably even got a lot more estrogen, and after you come of the Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) your testosterone/estrogen ratio is totally fucked up (as you got no test, but tons of estrogen).

All the exess estrogen is now, after the cycle, developing gyno.

Thats why we do post cycle therapy (pct). Post Cycle Therapy, "post cycle" as in after the cycle.

Similar prob for me was doing dbol b4 xmas & did my post cycle therapy (pct) but 6 weeks later started feel sore nipples with a bit of hardness. Been taking nolva for a week & getting better but nearly out now. Can i use letrozole instead & if so what is best dose.

Back