Gyno.........stopping cycle?

XxSupermanxX

Im currently running 500mg En and 40mg of dbol a week for 10 weeks, im on my third week and ive gotten an itching sensation on my nipples, is this gyno or am i just paranoid, and if it is Gyno should i stop taking the dbol while taking Nolvadex or keep taking it with nolvadex. thank you

i'd keep taking the d-bol your already on wk 3 so you cant have much longer with the d-bol or are you gonna run it the whole cycle?

I to get that feeling while on DBOL, if I spread it out better during the day it goes away.

Up your N-dex to 40mg ED for the next 2 weeks and pick up some Arimidex to stop the production of estrogen!

XxSupermanxX said:
Im currently running 500mg En and 40mg of dbol a week for 10 weeks, im on my third week and ive gotten an itching sensation on my nipples, is this gyno or am i just paranoid, and if it is Gyno should i stop taking the dbol while taking Nolvadex or keep taking it with nolvadex. thank you

Why not reduce the dbol dosage? 40mg is a lot...why not try 20 or 25 mg a day, cut the test to 400mg.

The way I see it, if you are going for mass, when you take nolva it inhibits gains. This is something I've noticed, and I would prefer to take dosages that dont result in gyno rather than dosages that require nolvadex. There are possible reasons for this, I can't remember offhand the pharmacological reasons....check profiles...

no need to stop the cycle brother. Start running nolva 40mg ed until the itchy feeling and tenderness goes away then continue with nolva at 20mg ed until the end of your cycle.

cheers

Back