Gynophobia

Maxdogmaxwell

Before I get started on my cycle I'd like some guidance from experse bodybuilders. I've read up on Arimadex (Liquidex) and how it can prevent gyno. My question is, once the sensitivity the nipples subsides, is it o.k to discontinue using before the end of my cycle, or should I just decrease the dosage?

What gear are you going to run and at what dose? Why do you think you will be pre-disposed to getting gyno? I've never had it and I've done 6 cycles with various and multiple products. Everyone is different. Good luck.

InsuranceMan said:
What gear are you going to run and at what dose?

This is key. Have you ever run any anabolics before? Ever had gyno before, either caused by Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) or during puberty? How old are you?

Aboot said:
This is key. Have you ever run any anabolics before? Ever had gyno before, either caused by Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) or during puberty? How old are you?

Yes, I have experienced gyno during puberty and I'm paranoid for that very reason. I'm 28 years old, 5'8 ft,180 lbs and I will be running 400mgs of test-e for 12 weeks. This will be my first time running anabolics.

Back