hair cycle

ojan

I am new to this game. I want to do a cycle that will not cause any hair loss, what is the safest way to go.

Boooyaka shaka!:eek:

This is one of the risks of the game , however you could try finasteride/propecia to help from losing hair.

decca/proviron and run HCG at 500ius E4D throughout. im into week 5 at 300mgs E5D, proviron 25mg ed and so far sex drive is great and no hair loss. i have propionate on hand in case mr happy gets sad.

ojan said:
I am new to this game. I want to do a cycle that will not cause any hair loss, what is the safest way to go.

Boooyaka shaka!:eek:

Whatever you do, stay away from

D-bol
Tren
Winny
and large doses of Test.............they do wonders for you hairline.:(

i agree witht eh large amount of Test. I took 750 mg of SUS and after it was over my hair started falling out. I then used a couple of different of products to stop it. Spiro cream and Nirol shampoo. It is a year later form that cycle and my hair is not falling out like it was but now i am afraid to go on another cycle because i don't wnat to lose any hair. I started using this new shampoo designed by this Hair stylist chemist in the town i am from and a lot of people are having new hair grow from this shit. I guess it is the real deal. I have a full head of hair but i want it to stay that way. I have been using it for two weeks if i see new growth i will let you guys know.

kube said:
decca/proviron and run HCG at 500ius E4D throughout. im into week 5 at 300mgs E5D, proviron 25mg ed and so far sex drive is great and no hair loss. i have propionate on hand in case mr happy gets sad.

ive heard that you can loose hair from proviron.... :rolleyes: ??

is it the same whit HCG??does it speed up the baldness or what? :)

kube said:

If you use proviron and dont get hairloss you are not prone to mpb.

kube said:

Proviron is pure DHT.......I don't think that is a good cycle to avoid hairloss.

Back