Hair Growth on Cycle

ranger1504

I am in my third week of a Test only Cycle, 500 mg of Enanthate per week, and I swear to God the hair on my head is getting thicker. I have noticed this before in previous cycles. Don't get me wrong I am not complaining, just wanted to know if anyone else had the same experiences. I thought the opposite was supposed to happen.

ranger1504 said:
I am in my third week of a Test only Cycle, 500 mg of Enanthate per week, and I swear to God the hair on my head is getting thicker. I have noticed this before in previous cycles. Don't get me wrong I am not complaining, just wanted to know if anyone else had the same experiences. I thought the opposite was supposed to happen.

Wouldn't that be nice, are you taking anything besides Test.:)

it means you r natural test level are alittle low ....you also don't convert as much test to DHT as some your lucky...

I'd run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) before clomid post cycle to try to get you natural test levels up alittle higher..to safe guard from losses ....

I have a theory - I think it's because your scalp is producing more natural oils because of testo's effect on sebum production - and might therefore be making your hair seem fuller. :confused:

I am not taking anything else besides a multi - vitamin and a ton EFAs. My protein intake is 2 grams per pound of body weight. Sorry I do not have before and after pictures. It is not a dramatic increase, but still noticeable. I have had blood work done before and my test levels were normal, but I will definitely get them checked again.

Back