hair loss after cycle

If you do not want to commit to finasteride long term, I would suggest picking up a bottle of Nizoral shampoo (1% is sold OTC) and maybe an antiandrogen such as spironolactone 2%. Use the spiro 2x per day if you can and wash with nizoral shampoo 2-3 x per week. Throw in a copper peptide solution if you have the extra loot. They can help tremendously with scalp inflammation/itching.

If you were to begin finasteride or minoxidil and cease either of their uses down the line you would eventually lose all the hair you had maintained/grown due to the drugs.

I'd use nizoral twice a day as you can never be to careful, 3 times a week sounds to little...there's nothing wrong with just using fin or dut for the duration of your cycle only just remember to start it a good 5weeks earlier...if you don't get hairloss normally only on cycle then once your hormone levels are back to normal you could stop the hairloss meds....

Lucky13 said:
I'd use nizoral twice a day as you can never be to careful, 3 times a week sounds to little...there's nothing wrong with just using fin or dut for the duration of your cycle only just remember to start it a good 5weeks earlier...if you don't get hairloss normally only on cycle then once your hormone levels are back to normal you could stop the hairloss meds....

Using Nizoral 2x per day will dry out your hair to no end.

I guess everyone is different, my hair is fine and I know plenty of others who use twice a day without probs....

arambol said:
Hey, Lucky. What's that about Nolva causing hairloss. Is that correct?

I've heard it can although alot of the guys on this forum say otherwise...if it does cause hairloss I would imagine it is tiny in comparison to the cycle most people would have just run.]

Below extract from the sides you can experience if taking nolva

hair thinning or hair loss. These are all possible side effects of. Nolvadex.

from

http://www.astrazeneca.com.au/sites/38/imagebank/typearticleparam502017/Nolvadex070707CMI.pdf

Back