Hair shedding PCT- normal? Or MPB?

Nickwols091

Hey guys, i made a post recently about another topic and loved the feedback, so i figured id ask the experts another question!

Ive ran several cycles throughout the years (dont need scolding, yes i know i started early and fucked up. Mistakes are mistakes)
Im currently 25 and started cycling around 20. When im on test i dont really seem to 'thin' or 'shed' hair. When i PCT (clomid + nolva) i tend to notice one section of my hair thins and when i shower i get some hair in my hands...nothing crazy, not clumps, more of 5-10 pieces but on test i usually get little to none. Another reason PCT sucks lmao, aside from the break outs ***128580; My fathers side has full heads of hair where as my moms side dont. . Any advice or knowledge on this? Or am i just fucked and ride it out till its gone***129335;***127997;***8205;***9792;***65039;

what dosages of pct are you using? doesnt hair loss in family chains skip a generation? my grandpa had thinning hair but my dad had a full set of hair and my hair has been thinning out for the last 10 years, 30 here.

what dosages of pct are you using? doesnt hair loss in family chains skip a generation? my grandpa had thinning hair but my dad had a full set of hair and my hair has been thinning out for the last 10 years, 30 here.

50mg clomid ED 25mg nolvadex ED for 4 weeks. 5,000iu HCG prior to coming off. Im not sure man i hear so much different shit about MPB- look at mothers side only, look at both sides...etc. i have a full head of hair now, pretty long in length no thinning in any other area of my head except the one little spot on the front side of my head...its not bad (yet) , just curious if PCT can cause some shedding. Should the numerous cycles ive ran prior already have affected me if i was prone to it or could it just be starting nowish

You know that old story about hair loss being tied to your mother's father, your maternal grandfather I guess, anyway, it's fucking bullshit I think. lol just my 2cnts.

You know that old story about hair loss being tied to your mother's father, your maternal grandfather I guess, anyway, it's fucking bullshit I think. lol just my 2cnts.

My mother's father was bald as a cue ball and I've still got hair at 50, so I'm going with you on this Harnold.

Back