Hairloss with Tren

DirtyBird

How would you guys rate the effect Tren has on Hairloss. Im about to run my Test Tren cycle, and my buddy who has prior cycle experience is debating on Test and Tren too, but he is scared of Hairloss cause he sais he's prone. He was lookin into runnin primo with his test. He wanted me to ask how users would rate hairloss on tren as compared to Primo, thanks in advance. Not lookin for advice on the cycles, just on hairloss with either tren or primo, thanks again.

Tren is a known hair killer. Primo anecdotally has caused hair loss for some (although just looking at it on paper you wouldn't think so). My buddy ran primo around 400mg/wk and noticed no additional hair loss (and he suffers from MPB). 400mg is not really a tremendous dose though...

Thanks for the reply, i have heard guys sayin tren did nothing to their hair, and ive heard guys say they never had hairloss on Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) till tren, but im guessing the consensu is if your prone tren can be the worst on hair then any other aa,

Anavar/test run along with a 5 ar-inhibitor such as finasteride or dutasteride is a viable option so long as the test doses are moderate (say no more than 500mg/wk). Anavar and primo IMO are pretty much interchangeable, but anavar is very, very easy on the hairline for the vast majority of users.

simpllyhuge said:
omg tren made my hair fall out so fast it was to late.

Yeah I've heard horror stories from people that've used it. I don't even think I could hold a vial of it in my hand, I'd be shaking like a leaf...LoL

i was loosing hair before that from test but that was more worth it. plus the tren happned so fast i didnt realize it.

OK i will be using Whinny and Tren.....now since we know DHT causes hairloss and that these two compunds can/will in most people speed up hair loss. how are you affected after you off cycle and the compounds have cleared....are you fucked any? I have no signs of hairloss right now so i will definitly be able to see what it will do on my next cycle.... is there really anything that we can do... how can some of these pro BB have a head full of hair still!!! hair transplant FTW!!!!

would using something like Rogain or the shampoos be worth it?

If you loose hair while on cycle, from something like Winstrol (winny) or Tren, test whatever, can drugs like Rogain or other hair regrowth drugs be used to regrow hair, no matter what caused it wheter it be the androgen in Tren, Or DHT or DHB, will it grow it back no matter how it was lost?

DirtyBird said:
If you loose hair while on cycle, from something like Winstrol (winny) or Tren, test whatever, can drugs like Rogain or other hair regrowth drugs be used to regrow hair, no matter what caused it wheter it be the androgen in Tren, Or DHT or DHB, will it grow it back no matter how it was lost?

yes, they can be used to "TRY" and regrow hair from whatever compound was used but the probability of "REGROWING" you lost dew back is very close to nill.

Right now I'm trying to regrow lost hair from primo and i tell you it's a uphill battle.

i grew some back but its somthing u want to stop as soon as u see it. i heard once the follicle gets damged it stays that way. dont know how true it is

Right Pumped,
How much hair did you lose from Primo, i was under the impression that it was a good steroid if trying to avoid hairloss. What was your experience. I know DHT derivitives are bad on hair, but i thought primo was very mildly androgenic. My boy decided to go with the primo for his cycle, because of the hair safety others had commented on in posts i searched and found on the forum. He'll be running about 300-400 mg along with 500 mg of test, do you think he'll see soem bad hairloss.

with primo or tren, how do u save your hair. Im gonna be running tren and he will be runnign primo. i know i cant run propecia, so what do you suggest, cause all i can gather is that i can run topical spiro, and wash with nizoral.But if you have a better plan PLEASE let me in, thanks,

HeHateMe said:
It's a whole helluva lot easier to maintain existing hair than to re-grow it once it's gone...

how the best way to do this (besides not cycle) if you use a DHT blocker arnt you canceling out the affects of the compounds?

hardbody04 said:
how the best way to do this (besides not cycle) if you use a DHT blocker arnt you canceling out the affects of the compounds?

I've used finasteride in the past and I'm currently running dutasteride 3x per week. I noticed no drop off in strength/gains while running either dut or fin vs while not running them (while cycling or not cycling). They'll only help if you cycle testosterone. Both block the enzyme which converts testosterone into DHT, although dut is more powerful as it blocks both type 1 and type 2 (finasteride only blocks type 1). You'll still have a plentiful supply of testosterone from which to grow.

Some argue that the drop in DHT due to the aforementioned compounds affects their gains. I don't think this is true for the vast majority of people.

At the very least you'll want to use the following:

finasteride or dutasteride
minoxidil
nizoral shampoo
topical spiro (I would not cycle again without using a topical anti-androgen)

DirtyBird, unfortunately topical spiro, (or another more potent anti-androgen such as flutamide), minoxidil, and nizoral are just about your only options. I don't know if you would want to start on the minoxidil just yet as it's only a growth agent and once you begin using it you really have to use it the rest of your life (or quit and quickly lose any ground you may have gained).

Back