Hairloss with Tren

great pct...

hello sir,

i read ur post stating how you hav a great pct plan and it helps keep alot of gains.
couuld you give me a breakdown of a steady post cycle therapy (pct). currently on tren a 100mg ed and test prop 50mg ed.... thank you bro

i have clomid nolva clen keto hcgvletro stane caber on hand. using Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) caber stane and letro atm as well.

I feel lucky as hell not to have these horrible sides. I am prone to hair loss, I have male pattern baldness in my family, which is spread from the mothers father, to that mothers child. Technically I should be going bald right about now. Been on very high doses of tren a (700mg a week) and have not noticed ANY hair loss. Hardly any other sides as well besides being tired sometimes. Can anyone tell me why the tren side effects vary so greatly from person to person? I know some people take half the dose of tren a week I do, and theyre for the most part going fucking insane. And yet, I feel completely fine for the most part. Any answers as to why this is?

Back