Half life of a few drugs

Focker

My gf has got to take a piss test for a job and she took a 10mg valium, a .5mg xanax about 2 days ago. Should this be out of her system by today? Also she has been taking clenbuterol. Does this show up on a piss test? This is a piss test at a hospital, not one of those cheap ones where the paper changes color.

the answer just posted something about this (drugs and how long they can be detected for) just a week or two ago on bbx...go check it out

Dieselboy said:

She might want to invest in a drink that dextoxifies her before the test. You can find these in your local head shop.

Listen to this advise and she will be fine. I've known some of these drinks to mask Marijuana use up to a day before a test.

Its not just about half lifes. Metabolites can be detected for a long time. I believe most would say up to 90 days.

Thanks for the advice bros. I went and got a $30 thing of "Eliminator" from a local tobacco store. Hopefully it will do the trick.

make sure you read the instructions on there. Some you have to take one-two hours ahead of time before taking the test. but i am guessing that you already knew that

Billy_Bathgate said:
Its not just about half lifes. Metabolites can be detected for a long time. I believe most would say up to 90 days.
i Don't know if it cant be detected for that long of a period 90 days. but in my own experience it can be detected for a 7-9 days.

Focker said:
My gf has got to take a piss test for a job and she took a 10mg valium, a .5mg xanax about 2 days ago. Should this be out of her system by today? Also she has been taking clenbuterol. Does this show up on a piss test? This is a piss test at a hospital, not one of those cheap ones where the paper changes color.

If they are testing for benzo's she may be in a bit of trouble as the metabolites are detectable for too long, unless she can produce a script...When I was testing guys we did not test for benzo's, so there would be no problem with the regular NIDA 5 test (but it was a privately owned co., not a hospital)

Back