Half Life of HCG...................................

Alpin

Anyone know the half life of HCG ?
I was dosing it 500 EOD (every 48 hours) when off T jabs. Is it still effective E3D (every 72 hours) ?
Trying to find a minimal dose to keep Balls running while on TRT.

I do 300iu's two days after T injection and then another 300iu's two days after that (four days after T injection) and this is per my doctors instructions.

How are you feeling on that dose apollon? I'm on the same dose and I don't feel any better!

HCG alone from what I have been learning is very inconsistent at maintaining level serum levels.

Very inconsistent and seldom done. If your testes are still working on some level HCG just helps keep them working and producing some naturally while on TRT. Since adding TRT would further shutdown natty production if your boys arent working up to par.

Anyone know the half life of HCG ?
I was dosing it 500 EOD (every 48 hours) when off T jabs. Is it still effective E3D (every 72 hours) ?
Trying to find a minimal dose to keep Balls running while on TRT.

I've just always kept it simple and ran 500iu twice a week. If I was going EOD, I'd use 200-250iu. Spuckey71's protocol sounds solid also.

Many different doctors and studies recommend different protocols. Once you start doing research on the subject...

How are you feeling on that dose apollon? I'm on the same dose and I don't feel any better!

As a Mono protocol ?
6 weeks into HCG 500 i.u. EOD blood work says 384 ng/dl TT
without it, my TT is 265-288 ng/dl.
Not a huge world of difference, but I feel a little better working out, and more mental alertness.

Some guys feel anxious if throwing in HCG in a TRT protocol.
I lowered to 250 i.u. 3 days ago. Doing 2 jabs of 80 mg each 2x week for T.
Might go with 400 i.u. E3D....
Feel more relaxed since lowering HCG...
T feels smooth too!
the 160 mg in one shot felt really strong for first 2-3 days.
Haven't felt that with 80 mg / twice a week so far.

Back