Half way through my cycle, can I switch to another company's testosterone product?

davidbc

I'm halfway through my test e only cycle.. I've ran out of the test e that my friend gave me and it seems he can't get me anymore.

So can I purchase test e online and use their product? Is there anything different?

Is there anything wrong with using another companys test e half way through cycle or is it all the same?

yea i have pct ready

and it's from a good source.

ya i know i'm stupid should've had it all ready and planned out..

1st cycle..

Well if it's from a good source, then there shouldn't be any problems. I would have your &(*$ in order for future cycles tho.

yea i have pct ready

and it's from a good source.

ya i know i'm stupid should've had it all ready and planned out..

1st cycle..

how dare you use 1st cycle as an excuse for stupidity? im honestly hoping you get fake gear so your shit has to end so you learn from this and smarten up, changing companies is fine but if u dont even have the source of the other, your risking alot and really dont deserve to be cycling imo

Last edited:
I had to do it. Only because I wanted to run alittle longer.
I didn't sick to plan a or plan b and went on the fly for plan c.
first cycle noob move.

Firstly to "imdennis" omg mate your a retard... I've heard of constructive criticisms but your taking it to the next level... These boards are here to help people not shoot them down and make them feel like crap, I suggest if you don't have anything nice to say then keep your mouth shut.

As for switching Labs, if the gear is good and from another reputable lab then it's all good. In fact I have been helping out a close friend source his gear and it's exactly the same situation. He's currently running Test enanthate at 500mg ew from ISIS labs but he only bought one vial and he's about to run out now I can still get him ISIS products but not test enanthate 250 so he's going to be switching on Monday to Med-tech test enanthate 300.
This isnt an ideal scenario but cos he didn't buy enough to start with its now unavoidable but it's totally fine as I can guarantee both products are equally as effective.

So to answer your question, not ideal but fine if your source is both trustworthy and reputable and even better if you know guys using both products and getting good results.

Best of luck on your cycle mate..!

Back