Happy as Hell!

Dish_Bizkit

Hey Bros,

I just wanted to say that I am happy as hell, I'm like a kid on Christmas morning. I sent my money on Monday and my gear shipped out on Tuesday and I got my stuff on Thursday. After much research and reading I got what I wanted and I am starting my cycle on Monday next week. I had to wipe the drool of my face as I was opening my package and saw my beautiful babies neatly packaged in bubble wrap. I can't wait to start, my stuff from getpinz should be coming in today and I should be all set to go on Monday.

I just thought I would share this with you Bros.

Laters,
P

Sup Easto,

What I got is:

10 ml of 500mg/ml EQ and 10 ml of 400mg/ml Test Prop.

I plan on doing:

500 mg/wk EQ for 10 weeks
200 mg/twice a week Prop for 10 weeks
Clomid post cycle weeks 13-15

I think this is a good cycle for quality muscle and good strength with low sides.

I agree with Easto.
Maybe you should have picked Enanthane or Cyp.
Prop needs at least EOD administration.

This is my first cycle and I wanted to add some test along with EQ. I've read that this is a good combination. If you guys think that I should at least do it EOD then I will order another bottle. My thoughts were to do Prop Monday and Thursday, I figure 500 mg of EQ and 400 mg PROP a week is a good cycle for a rookie.

I guess I only wanted to inject 2 times a week, injecting myself ED or EOD is a lot for me, remember I am a newbie. I will do 100mg EOD of Prop then if you think it's best. I understand the short life of prop in the body and the reasoning behind injecting more frequently. I was just trying to keep from doing a lot of injections and I figured higher dosage would also work.
Thanks for you info and suggestions, I am here to learn.

If you don't want to do ED or EOD day injections, don't use the Prop. You can save it for a future cycle and for your first, use Cyp or Enan.

Thats why I suggested longer acting esters like Cyp and Enanthane. Or even Sus.
First timers dont wanna do alot of injections but Prop would need more frequent shots.

pplazas said:
Sup Easto,

What I got is:

10 ml of 500mg/ml EQ and 10 ml of 400mg/ml Test Prop.

Who is the manufacturer of this gear. Never seen those concentrations before.:confused:

Thanks Bros! I can't wait till monday, I went by CVS yesterday and got a box of alcohol pads and picked up a little storage box I saw to keep my gear and pinz and stuff. I talked it over with my wife and she's fine with it as long as I'm safe with it.

Iceburg,

There is no manufacturer, gear is made from raw powders. That's what I was told and other satisfied customers that I spoke with said nothing but great things about the gear, service and the person. I'll just have to wait and see for myself.

Whooee! 400mg/ml test prop? The highest I ever used was 200/ml, and that was the most painful thing I ever put in me. I've made my own, too, and I won't go above 100/ml. Takes to much BA/BB to get it into solution.
Be prepared for a sting; if there's no pain, you may have been scammed. Let me know, bro.

The EQ should dissolve out fine at that concentration.

Iceburg said:
Who is the manufacturer of this gear. Never seen those concentrations before.:confused:

ok, well I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed that.

400mgs/ml is going to hurt like a son-of-a-bitch. My homebrew prop was at 100mgs/ml and I had to add 7.5% BA to keep that shit in solution....and it's a pretty painful shot I must say. But my muscles are getting used to the BA now....(hey, atleast I know it's sterile :D ). Anyway man, good luck with your cycle....and make sure to rotate injec. sites if you're shooting eod...don't re-shoot if they're sore.....insulin pinz are the best ones for quads and delts.

Now I am starting to worry about the Prop, is it that uncommon to see it in a 400mg/ml solution? On the list there was both the 200mg/ml and the 400mg/ml, he was just out of the 200 and said I could wait for the raw to get to him and have some later or get the 400 now. I plan on doing .25ml EOD (100mg EOD) hopefully it will just sting a little. You all are making me wanna go and try the gear now and forget about waiting till monday just to make sure that it is good. I hope it is good.

Back