Happy B-day Texgrl!!!!!

33 years old today!! no big plans for today, i'm fixing to hit the gym, then the tanning bed, but sunday night i'm going to a concert with Poison, Vince Neil and Skid Row. should be a good time, plus they were free tickets!! can't beat that! i'm a child of the eighties, love my hair bands! saw def leppard last month, they were awesome, heard poison always puts on a good show. if not, the people watching alone should be entertainment enough.

congrats lady 33 huh i would not have guessed that high , enjoy yourself at the concert :)

texgrl said:
33 years old today!! no big plans for today, i'm fixing to hit the gym, then the tanning bed, but sunday night i'm going to a concert with Poison, Vince Neil and Skid Row. should be a good time, plus they were free tickets!! can't beat that! i'm a child of the eighties, love my hair bands! saw def leppard last month, they were awesome, heard poison always puts on a good show. if not, the people watching alone should be entertainment enough.

Awsome!!!!!

Poison is a awsome show you will have a blast.....have fun :D :40oz:

I've seen both Def Leppard and Poison. I'm no big Poison fan these days, but I did have at least one of their albums.

Def Leppard was great, even post amputation. Shit I just remembered that the one time I devirginized a girl was after that show at Cal Expo, around 1988.

I have mixed feelings about having a drummer with one arm. They were good after he lost it, but damn nothing they have recorded comes close Pyromania and even more so, "High and Dry", GREAT ALBUM! A bunch of those songs just can't be played with one arm.

HIT AND RUN, HIT AND RUN, HIT AND RUN, HIT AND RUN, HIT AND RUN, HIT AND RUN, HIT AND RUN, HIT AND RUN, HIT AND RUN!

trev--hysteria was an awesome album!!! the drummer is awesome even without the arm, i've seen videos from before, and have some live footage from before he lost it, and i can see no real difference. he's extremely talented.

POISON ROCKED!!! we had a blast, still feeling a little fuzzy this morning though :p on the way out last night, we were lucky enough to snag free tickets to whitesnake and warrant coming up aug 2, i think it will be a good show!

thanks for all the birthday wishes everybody!

Yes, he is talented, no doubt about that. It is even more impressive that he had to relearn how to play. When you're a drummer, you really need both arms and both legs, and they all have to work independently.

What I mean is that his situation just limits the kinds of beats he is able to play. You can only go so half as fast on the high hat with one arm as you could with two. They just can't play some of the older songs.

That show I saw was on the hysteria tour if I recall right. Great acoustics at the Cal Expo outdoor ampitheater.

Anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed the show and your birthday.

And you have a great ass to boot.:)

Back