Happy Valentines day

darkside06

Do Not Contact
Happy valentines day....or single awareness day, whichever you may be celibrating.

And remember ladies, the current exchange rate for a dozen roses is 1 blow job.

Happy Tuesday!

<--- Single as of Friday and Bitter....

Grrr....

=)

There is nothing wrong with being Single Honey and please don't be Bitter, share your love with whom does matter in your life. I bet a long loving embrace with your child would light up his day on V-day.

My son is my Valentine... :)

Fk that noise.

I have not celebrated Valentines day in a couple years. People keep trying to force me to go enjoy "desperation day" downtown. I will pass.

All Valentines day does is remind me of what once was. And until I find what will be, its just a day where its hard as hell to eat somewhere because everyone is eating out -.-

There is nothing wrong with being Single Honey and please don't be Bitter, share your love with whom does matter in your life. I bet a long loving embrace with your child would light up his day on V-day.

My son is my Valentine... :)

I was being sarcastic... lol I could care less if I am single or not. Being single means being free to spend time with my son and not feel guilty about a guy not getting my attention 24/7. I am quite comfortable being alone.

I wish I had my son today but my mother insisted she would be taking him "just in case" I decide to find a man in the next 3 hours, lol. <-- Not gonna happen.

I will take a nice run after work, go to Bikram yoga for some stretches and sweating, take a nice long bath with Pandora and sleep early.

I had no idea why she wokeup pissed until I got a text from an ex. Forgot it completly.
She likes to be angry, so shes really happy on the inside.

I was being sarcastic... lol I could care less if I am single or not. Being single means being free to spend time with my son and not feel guilty about a guy not getting my attention 24/7. I am quite comfortable being alone.

I wish I had my son today but my mother insisted she would be taking him "just in case" I decide to find a man in the next 3 hours, lol. <-- Not gonna happen.

I will take a nice run after work, go to Bikram yoga for some stretches and sweating, take a nice long bath with Pandora and sleep early.
Dang I think I'm more than 3 hours away. LOL!

I had a wonderful day today with my youngest 2 kids. I got a lot of satisfaction turning my ex down when she came to pick up the kids.

I miss ninja turtle valentine cards.

Back when they teach the kids to sexually harass each other, in fact encourage it with Ninja Turtle, Hello Kitty and Snoopy. Sucks, once we get older you can be fired for such advances they encourage in school (on VD only, of course!) lol

Back