Hard work pays off

Lift-on

I figured I'd post some pix on here. I started working out in 2009. When I started I was about 185 and chubby. I got serious at the end of 2011 with diet and hard training.

The first is 2010 at around 170lb I think
The second is 2012 about 190
The third is after a test cycle in 2013.
View attachment 551854

Thanks for thr kind words guys. Befor I found this board I always wanted to try AAS but didn't no anything about it. I'm glad I could come here and learn befor doing something stupid. Just wanted to show all the small guys out there that u can gain naturally if u do it right. And you should gain all u can natturaly befor going with AAS. Since the last pic iv been on post cycle therapy (pct) and lost some water so I'm more difined now. It's a great lifstyle we have!!

What ever happened to hard work? Tired of seeing countless threads asking "oh, what compounds should I take to get cut or to get massive?". Worry more about your diet and training rather than your gear dosage or compound variation. Or people saying tren burns fat. Bullshit. Your diet and training burn the fat, not the tren... Yes, it may help if everything is spot on, but don't think that there's some magical compound that can do magic. The magic's in the diet. There's no substitute for hard work. My rant for the day lol. Good progress though. Keep it up!

Looking good, keep up the hard work!
smileys-fitness-958057.gif

I want to post my progress pics in my cycle log, but I'm afraid to get recognized. 900k views on youtube , and 300k +100k on 2 of my transformation videos. Can't risk it.

and good progress man

Last edited:
Yea I gained alot of hair wile on cycle lol. I didn't really notice tell the end and looked back. I'm gona keep busting it and will post more pix in a few months.

Thanks for the encouragement.

Back