Has any one???

supercrazy

Has anyone ever ordered gear from a website before??? Be honest, you don't have to say who or where, but let me know if you had good or bad results? I think I screwed up?? I ordered from a website oversea's that seems leget but after finding this board and reading alot of posts I'm abit concerned about it especially the controled delivery post that is on here from LS. It is too late to cancel the order I think, I guess that's what I get for being niave and not researching more huh? I just hope I don't get into trouble with the law over it. Well any feedback would be appreciated....just don't chastize me too much, I know I screwed up, but I am hoping for some kind of Miracle for it to get to me ok and everything not be fake etc. I emailed a Mod after the fact to do a source check, but they never responded back to me? So I am lost at what to do? Peace.:confused:

I've never ordered from a web site. Just chill out bro. At worst you might receive a seizure letter or just not get your gear.
Live and learn.

With the amount you ordered, I dooubt you would get a controlled delivery. At least you have learned your lesson ;)

bro, you need to do your home work before ordering from anyone. i hope things turn out good for you.

if you want to continue to throw your money away just send it to me i will be happy to use it.

no flame intended here bro. you just need to think a bit more before sending hard earned money out. if your not sure of a place or person then dont send bro.

remember dont send what you cant afford to lose

You guys have to remember that while most web sites are scams, there are also some very good legit ones out there, that have excellent packaging, service and prices.

Just something to consider !!

I've used one before with no problems and great prices. But they are few and far between.

JohnnyB

I've ordered from websites before with 100% success. I have also ordered from International pharmacies and recieved from them too. unfortunately the vast majority of websites ARE scams, so you have to research and use common sense.

This was an online international pharmacy..and the prices seemed great?? They also offered other types of Med's becide steriods...does that seem to make it more legit or less legit in your all's opinion??? I guess that's why I did it for the prices and it seemed ok (legit) but who knows so...I'm sorta regretting it now...Hope it turns out ok!!!

supercrazy said:
This was an online international pharmacy..and the prices seemed great?? They also offered other types of Med's becide steriods...does that seem to make it more legit or less legit in your all's opinion??? I guess that's why I did it for the prices and it seemed ok (legit) but who knows so...I'm sorta regretting it now...Hope it turns out ok!!!

if it seems to good to be true, it probably is. International pharmacies are not known for "great prices" especially on steroids. Best of luck though:)

Thanks...I will let you all know what happens....if I am not behind bars or something....if anything is not right or suspicious looking I won't accept delivery, although I am hoping the post office just puts it in my mailbox and leaves. Or if it gets seized I just won't reply back to them and play stupid if anyone shows up....At least I have learned that much by being in this forum. YOu learn by your mistakes they say.

JohnnyB said:
I've used one before with no problems and great prices. But they are few and far between.

JohnnyB

I agree, that's why you need to do your research before you place an order with someone.;)

well how many amps/vials/tabs did you order? it depends on if they think it is for personal use or if u are a source.

Most good websites will also have good communication and TA. Check with mods before ordering as most of us know the good bro's who run good sites.

BTW- I'm not a mod so dont ask me.

Back