Has Mexico Dried UP

tommbstone

Sources say Denkal and QV were shut down.

Can Anyone close to the border confirm or denigh this?

I hope its just a rummor.

QV has been shut down due to the volume of there product found in the states.about 90% on this but not 100% sure
tommbstone said:
Sources say Denkal and QV were shut down.

Can Anyone close to the border confirm or denigh this?

I hope its just a rummor.

Mexican gear is SHIT, time for you to find a reliable Domestic source who sells Under Ground gear.

Popichulo said:
Mexican gear is SHIT, time for you to find a reliable Domestic source who sells Under Ground gear.

its no diff bro how many of these ug labs u think put up a few million to get a real lab set up? none its all the same shit they all cut corners

i dont know about u but all the qv i have ever had was over dossed. mexico had a lot to offer those just getting into the game for some reliable shit if u ask me.still hella mex gear in circulation though
Popichulo said:

unless u got a powder source
DaddyD said:
its no diff bro how many of these ug labs u think put up a few million to get a real lab set up? none its all the same shit they all cut corners

Popichulo said:
Wrong. i live in Baja and have for the past 11 years. The gear is as good as any U/L. now for the poster, YES. I took a friend last week to get some gear. Only 1 out of the three place I visit still had some. said he would have enough thru Jan but didn't know about FEB.

Tough

im not asking any one to debat what is better
I personally only use human grade shit but i move a lot of mex shit in the gym.

for those that did post up real info instead of stupid comments THANkS

Tough Old Man said:
Wrong. i live in Baja and have for the past 11 years. The gear is as good as any U/L. now for the poster, YES. I took a friend last week to get some gear. Only 1 out of the three place I visit still had some. said he would have enough thru Jan but didn't know about FEB.

Tough
I disagree and I'll explain why. Much of the QV stuff wasn't dosed even close to accurate. This is according to QV's own website. They had products significantly over and under dosed. We've got guys in the chem form that can eyeball the ingredients and do better.

QV test enan also hurt the hell out of some guys and there isn't a good reason why. Many people say it is the BA, but I'm very skeptical of that. We've had guys inject straight BA and not have a problem.

Can an UG lab be worse than QV? You bet. But a good UG lab is better.

Last edited:
mranak said:
I disagree and I'll explain why. Much of the QV stuff wasn't dosed even close to accurate. This is according to QV's own website. They had products significantly over and under dosed. We've got guys in the chem form that can eyeball the ingredients and do better.

QV test enan also hurt the hell out of some guys and there isn't a good reason why. Many people say it is the BA, but I'm very skeptical of that. We've had guys inject straight BA and not have a problem.

Can an UG lab be worse than QV? You get. But a good UG lab is better.
Thank you Mranak for saving me the typing. 75% of the QV or Tornell or Brovel shit Ive got from mexico was underfilled ex. 8ml in a 10ml vial. And like Mranak stated it was also under dosed.

Back