Having trouble reaching around to pin ...

Panthro

Anyone else have this problem or had it? Working on stretching should help? big stomach from eating too much? bigger more pumped muscles in the way? I can still pin my glutes but it gets tough sometimes.

Quads and delts for me! I can reach my ventroglutes, but I don't like the lack of control I have with a pin while twisted like that.

To pin your tush when you can't reach around...

A buddy suggested this to me... Maybe it will help for you boys..

So he said;
Lay on the couch or bed... Or whatever... on your side.. and then, bring the leg up a little, kinda like you're sleeping and turn your torso so you can reach around, which you should be able to with no problems. You'll be relaxed and it should be a easy pin.
He told me not to bother pulling back because you're going to be in the muscle regardless (He's pretty confident with his shit) and just give 'er.

I know my description sucked but, it's the best I can do.

i did it last week and i tweak the pin back and forth trying to depress the plunger, the next day that was a sore spot, never hurts when I had assistance for glutes

To pin your tush when you can't reach around...

A buddy suggested this to me... Maybe it will help for you boys..

So he said;
Lay on the couch or bed... Or whatever... on your side.. and then, bring the leg up a little, kinda like you're sleeping and turn your torso so you can reach around, which you should be able to with no problems. You'll be relaxed and it should be a easy pin.
He told me not to bother pulling back because you're going to be in the muscle regardless (He's pretty confident with his shit) and just give 'er.

I know my description sucked but, it's the best I can do.

I personally love girls in that position.

I'm debating not using delts anymore. I'm having a hard time reaching comfortably. I have to lean my arm on a wall to help me stay put! But I'm still no pro, so with more experience it'll come easier.

I'm debating not using delts anymore. I'm having a hard time reaching comfortably. I have to lean my arm on a wall to help me stay put! But I'm still no pro, so with more experience it'll come easier.

I insert the pin and only hold the base steady. Then I use the wall to depress the plunger.

I insert the pin and only hold the base steady. Then I use the wall to depress the plunger.

Sounds like that COULD hurt lol. I use 27g cause I'm a pussy so I have to do quads. Back right portion of right quad and back left portion of left quad every time. Alternate between quads on my weekly injections. Never tried anything else.

Back