HCG Question mixing/active life

sam schriebr

hey guys just a quick one i have started my course and im waiting till the 3rd week to start doing my Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) now i have 5000iu bottles and i have 30ml bac water so im guessing i will need a mixing vial so i can use the bac water bit by bit?? reason i ask is if i put 10.000 iu into the solution what is the active life if its kept refrigerated only around 3weeks i think i read..

if that correct it will loose potency by the time i need it for PCT also is it ok to run a 1000iu shot instead of 2x500ius a week i here conflicting ideas on this? and lastly can anyone help me with the mixing quantities sorry for the noob questions but you lot know your stuff and its best to ask cheers.

you can find video tutorials online that will show you how to mix it. even those ones from that stupid Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) diet have a good mixing tutorial.

1ml of bac water for every 1000 iu. Inject 1ml of bac water into your 5000iu vial and swirl it around smoothly until its all mixed up. Now if its me I will add 4 more mls of water to that same vial after its mixed. Some people will take out that 1ml of mixed solution and add it to a mixing vial along with 4ml of bac water. Your mix is good for 60 days.

How long is Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) good for that is in the vial but not reconstituted (still powder I mean).

1ml of bac water for every 1000 iu. Inject 1ml of bac water into your 5000iu vial and swirl it around smoothly until its all mixed up. Now if its me I will add 4 more mls of water to that same vial after its mixed. Some people will take out that 1ml of mixed solution and add it to a mixing vial along with 4ml of bac water. Your mix is good for 60 days.

where is 250iu's on the slin pin? i always fuck it up somebody should make a calculator.

thanks i understand a lottt better now the only problem is i have pregnyl Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and its in a split glass vial so its not reusable so unless i squirt 25ml of bac water out i have no mixing vial. i dont know if this is against the rules but is there anywhere i can buy a mixing vial? from the UK.. i stupidly checked ebay as i am unsure if against the law to sell them here in UK

Don't know about UK law, in the states you can buy sealed sterile vials off of amazon or any medical supplies website.

Back