Healing bone fractures the fastest?

PapaNoel

Hi bros!

What would heal bone fractures the fastest?
I've managed to crack two ribs(only one side thankfully) but it hurts, sometimes insanely much just being alive.
I can only sleep in very specific positions, getting up out from a chair is agonizing pain.

I was already on 2iu GH but thinking of bumping it up but regardless of what I'll decide on, i'll end up needing more gear....
Anything else you bro's can think of that would a shortcut to healing in my case? :)

Training is out the window the coming month...yay....
Thanks!

Watch Your Calcium. The focus should be on all nutrients. It's true that calcium is needed to heal bones, but taking excessive doses of calcium will not help you heal faster. Ensure you are consuming the recommended dose of calcium, and if not, try to consume more natural calcium--or consider a supplement.

Watch Your Calcium. The focus should be on all nutrients. It's true that calcium is needed to heal bones, but taking excessive doses of calcium will not help you heal faster. Ensure you are consuming the recommended dose of calcium, and if not, try to consume more natural calcium--or consider a supplement.

You need to watch the holy trio, d3, magnesium and calcium, anyone in excesse and the other ones will reduce or stop their uptake completely.
I actually dont take calcium supplements as I like drinking milk, probably should since i stopped drinking 1-2l of milk per day.
The fractures is due to a fall on ice though, it was a pretty heavy impact. I'm kinda happy i dont have a concussion or worse but its true and weird... I haven't had a serious injury in all my life and the 3-4 worst are in the same year lol... My mom has somehow managed to break several bones this month as well.
Still have the tiniest lump in my nipple so I booked new appointment last week, should get it sometime this week... I've been about to leave blood work the past month but since the injury its bit far for me to travel to leave bloodwork, i'm also not to fond of having to fast for 12 hours.
Hopefully they'll draw bloodwork, i'll just shift the discussion to post 30 health and feeling shit and constant issues and "wtf is going on" and it should be taken care of.

At some level i'm, shit, this is a lot of shit happened close together but I haven't really put in much effort into anything except last 1-2 months so i shouldn't be surprised.

I try not to overthink my life as I'm good at overthinking in general but 2018....i'm content with still being alive, wish that was a joke, sadly.

Last edited:
I would consider Bumping-up the HGH to 4 IU's a day.

And make sure you are getting at least 10,000 IU's of Vitamin D-3, and 400 Mg of a Chelated Magnesium.

You are Correct that you Don't need to Supplement with Calcium.
Our Western Diet has Too Much Calcium in it, as everything is Fortified with Extra Calcium.
Too Much Calcium will give you "Kidney Stones", especially if you aren't drinking enough Water................... JP
P.S.
Remember in Life ~ Shit Happens ~ so don't Overthink it ~ just try to Roll with it as Best you can !

You need to watch the holy trio, d3, magnesium and calcium, anyone in excesse and the other ones will reduce or stop their uptake completely.
I actually dont take calcium supplements as I like drinking milk, probably should since i stopped drinking 1-2l of milk per day.
The fractures is due to a fall on ice though, it was a pretty heavy impact. I'm kinda happy i dont have a concussion or worse but its true and weird... I haven't had a serious injury in all my life and the 3-4 worst are in the same year lol... My mom has somehow managed to break several bones this month as well.
Still have the tiniest lump in my nipple so I booked new appointment last week, should get it sometime this week... I've been about to leave blood work the past month but since the injury its bit far for me to travel to leave bloodwork, i'm also not to fond of having to fast for 12 hours.
Hopefully they'll draw bloodwork, i'll just shift the discussion to post 30 health and feeling shit and constant issues and "wtf is going on" and it should be taken care of.

At some level i'm, shit, this is a lot of shit happened close together but I haven't really put in much effort into anything except last 1-2 months so i shouldn't be surprised.

I try not to overthink my life as I'm good at overthinking in general but 2018....i'm content with still being alive, wish that was a joke, sadly.

Where did you fall Santa? playing hockey or figure skating lol? and about your mom, why is she breaking bones, hows her diet? does she drink sodas?

Sorry you got hurt brotherman. which bone did you fracture? how you dealing with getting around on crutches or you do use a walker?
do you have enough food and video games to get you through this while you recover on the ol couch?
Can we send you some love? :bigok::smooch::smooch::love:
My daughter gave me a set of VR goggles to go with my new Samsung phone and i now am glued to my couch and playing games all night long.

Last edited:
Where did you fall Santa? playing hockey or figure skating lol? and about your mom, why is she breaking bones, hows her diet? does she drink sodas?

On the way home from the club lol. I honestly dont remember falling but I do remember waking up as there was a panicking faces looking at and standing around me.
Seems like I blacked out for a good 30 seconds and friend told me I fell jumping over a couple feet height curb or curbstop or whatever and had a complete vertical extension and landed bellyflop/side first onto the pavement.

My mom refused to even get blood work with the excuse "What if somethings wrong with me"... Yes, thats why you do it mom...

I would consider Bumping-up the HGH to 4 IU's a day.

And make sure you are getting at least 10,000 IU's of Vitamin D-3, and 400 Mg of a Chelated Magnesium.

You are Correct that you Don't need to Supplement with Calcium.
Our Western Diet has Too Much Calcium in it, as everything is Fortified with Extra Calcium.
Too Much Calcium will give you "Kidney Stones", especially if you aren't drinking enough Water................... JP
P.S.
Remember in Life ~ Shit Happens ~ so don't Overthink it ~ just try to Roll with it as Best you can !

Been pretty bad with OTC supplements last 6 months except d'vitamin as I'm always low on every blood work regardless of seasons.

Its definitely my body's way of telling me to relax and go into my 30's and early 40's with more grace.
Also need to stop acting like i'm 20's old still and take some accountability :p

On the way home from the club lol. I honestly dont remember falling but I do remember waking up as there was a panicking faces looking at and standing around me.
Seems like I blacked out for a good 30 seconds and friend told me I fell jumping over a couple feet height curb or curbstop or whatever and had a complete vertical extension and landed bellyflop/side first onto the pavement.
Sorry to hear you got hurt bro! man that sucks. what the heck happened? what where you drinking there? did you get a head rush? people just dont passed out like that man.
are you on meds? currently on a cycle?
i hate to see a bro hurt man, ive had my share of it when i was playing ball being stuck on the bench for months. Let me know if I can help out man. Hope your recovery goes well.

Now about your question ive seen that Sarms does the trick in bone recovery/healing. if i find it ill post it here for you.

Man down? Have you seen a medic? Our deepest condolences for this setback in the middle of a cycle too. and so sorry that its the ribs, wow, my heart goes out to you man, i broke 2 ribs once and it was a pain to heal, sleep, sneeze even. You cant even get with your woman.
how you dealing with painkillers? Not to heavy I hope but with your thorough knowledge i trust that you will find the best options to properly heal your ribs and ease the pain.
Keep us logged on your recovery and which gear you use to recover, if any.

It will take time for those ribs to completely heal, I would say from 1 to 3 months.

I had a chair thrown at me once and broke 2 of my ribs, turning in bed also sneezing and making movements was painful. within a month I felt better on my second month I was pain free.

Sorry to hear you got hurt bro! man that sucks. what the heck happened? what where you drinking there? did you get a head rush? people just dont passed out like that man.
are you on meds? currently on a cycle?
i hate to see a bro hurt man, ive had my share of it when i was playing ball being stuck on the bench for months. Let me know if I can help out man. Hope your recovery goes well.

Now about your question ive seen that Sarms does the trick in bone recovery/healing. if i find it ill post it here for you.

Past month, specially week leading up to christmas and whole christmas week is always a tough time for me, which almost always constitutes a lot of partying.
Its anything from alcohol to coke to pills. Add a fuckton of stress, responsibility and just not living like I wanted or how am supposed to. In hindsight the breakup affected me more than i realized and admitted last year.
It was just a bad year in so many aspects, having the forearm fracture just after the shoulder injury and going all the way up to pct after a 4 months cycle and immediately going from that to abusing drugs can't have been easy on the body.

And even though i've took care of diet, healthier living and has been on the right path again the last 2-3 months it'd be silly to think 2 years of pretending i'm 20 again wouldn't take its toll, specially since I thrive off stress in general. It's when I perform the best.
But as I get older, more and more I realize there's more to life than a career and passion. You can't be full throttle in everything all the time or you'll burn out, which I still prefer rather than fading away. It's hard to express, I don't regret things, its just a part of who you are...
Cracked ribs are not on my to do list again though... Holy fuck, your core is involved in so many aspects of being alive... Can't sneeze, can't cough, cant laugh, cant sit, cant walk, can't take a shit properly without it hurting....
And forget about sleeping, it's just a battle and small adrenaline rush of wake up the fuck up!!! everytime you move an inch...

I do believe you get what you put in though, not just in gains but in life and bottom line is that I would lie to myself if I said I deserved that much more in the bigger scheme of things, I have been lazy and stupid a lot lately, specially in the decision making department which is unlike me.

Last edited:
broke two ribs around 20 years ago

took 8 months to heal there are big knotts that are visible to this day where they healed

would have probably healed up faster but rebroke them lifting a bag of concrete too early in the process

felt heard and tasted the rebreak then it was back to rough nights sleeping no laughing or caughing for a few more months

To answer your question, the best hormones for bone growth are estrogen first, then testosterone a close second. Deca and boldenone also are beneficial. So if you are injecting test for a cycle or TRT back off the AI for a while.

Plus what you already know about D, magnesium, and calcium.

And I think HGH at 4iu would do wonders in combination with above.

Dont forget that the ribs are the only bones in your body that can regenerate themselves so they should heal faster if properly treated. 'rib periosteum has a remarkable ability to regenerate bone, perhaps more so than any other bone'. Thoracic (chest) surgeons routinely remove ribs, and these often grow back, in whole or in part.
I am very interested to follow this more and see how your recovery goes brotherman.

broke two ribs around 20 years ago

took 8 months to heal there are big knotts that are visible to this day where they healed

would have probably healed up faster but rebroke them lifting a bag of concrete too early in the process

felt heard and tasted the rebreak then it was back to rough nights sleeping no laughing or caughing for a few more months

That hurt just reading ^^^ this. I broke a rib way back 35 years ago and it was a bitch breathing.

Let me tell you I was doing bench dumbbell pull overs and tore some cartilage in my ribs. Pull overs have been noted to expand your entire rib cage / chest. So as it is my chest did expand but remembering the torn cartilage episode was painful and put me out of the gym for a while.

OP sorry I know my post isn't any help here but I thought it interesting to the forum.

OMM

I broke mine too 10 years ago and i was tending bar in a comedy club bar so you can imagine the pain i was going through trying not to laugh.
good part is that there was a strip joint right next door so they helped ease the pain....

I broke mine too 10 years ago and i was tending bar in a comedy club bar so you can imagine the pain i was going through trying not to laugh.
good part is that there was a strip joint right next door so they helped ease the pain....

Ha , Haa.... good one ^^^. I don't think i could of handled it. :nono:

:laugh: OMM

So the lump in my left chest has shrunk but didnt disappear. I'm not sore, sensitive and cant see or feel it unless i'm actually touching it and been status quo for the past 7-10 days.
Left bloodwork yesterday and have related doctors appointment on friday but lets assume it actually is gyno...

Where did it come from? Just appeared 2-3 months after PCT.
What will be the most likely course of treatment from said doctor?
How will this impact future cycles? This being the most important one i guess :)

Back