Held customs awaiting of Payment.

Whatarep

Problem has solved turns out the website showed wrong information

UPDATE

Hello Dear forum members,

Today i checked the tracking number and the current status is.

"Held Customs, Awaiting Clearance Instructions From Receiver. "

I called at the post office and they said that package is labeled as a value of XX Dollars.So i need to send the the Bill.And Probably need to pay taxes.Does that mean that they will proceed to seizure my package or are they just waiting for the money and the bill?

The taxes aren't the problem but they Keep 150.g of raws so yeah....I could also get any unsuspicious bill of my supplier if i needed to.

I am just afraid that they will get me on the balls if i send them false document and they seizure my package.

Anyone with similar experience?Or any tipps?Oh also i dont have anything at my house so i wouldnt have any trouble with that

Last edited:
Dude. Ive had alot of overseas packages shipped over the years and ive never seen this. I personally would be very concerned.
In fact. I would probably clean out my house and deny knowledge of any package

Yeah that's super strange. Ive never heard of anything like this. Im curious to see if anyone else has ever seen or heard of this before.

@James 42

This already happend.But i am really tempted to send them a fake bill idk man have contacted my supplier will have an answer tomorow

@J-Radical
Thats what i thought too it is really strange,but maybe someone had a similar experience with legal stuff idk

i tought if its gets seizured i will just get an letter and thats basically it...well @ first after i am aware of the consequences

btw i will not share my sauce

@meatmonkey

Unfortunately i cannot send pms here

but do not worry we dont have the same supplier.But maybe you could message me an email so we could talk

Back