Helladrol, n2guard, hcgenerate LOG

Not feeling as confident in the weights but im attributing it to placebo knowing im "off". Hit another PR dead lifting today. 545x2. Maybe had a 3rd and 4th but I could feel my form was at its max for the day

Just a little update, over a week into PCT, not feeling the same stamina I had, but I think I may be getting sick. Had migraines all day, forced myself to crawl into the gym with the damn lights hurting my eyes. A couple sets in and the endorphins going and I feel awesome. repped 315x6 benching, still feeling strong, testicles are coming back to size, so for now Ill say the hcgenerate is doing its job, weight is 203-204lb still

Nice gains bro just picked up all these products and this log def. got me pumped for it all to get here. Keep lifting hard keep those gains!

Barnzy says he's not a salesman, but maybe he should be. haha
Considering the bad views to post ratio around here, I'm sure quite a few guys decided to give Halo a shot because of him.

Appreciate all the encouragment guys, had migraines again yesterday which is kind of weird, I randomly get them, maybe 1 every 4 or 5 months, but ive had 2 in the passed week or so, I actually think I may be getting dehydrated, I drink over a gallon a day but thats all I can think of.

Hit legs today, moved up in weight and reps of everything pretty easily. Weight was 200-201. Didnt get in a lot of cals today, still pounding away. I appear to be less bloated and seeing some nice striatins in my rear delts that I didnt have before. Will keep moving as much weight as I can

Nice gains bro just picked up all these products and this log def. got me pumped for it all to get here. Keep lifting hard keep those gains!

You won't be dissapointed. Surprised supps like these get such bad raps. Not to toot my own horn but the results speak for themselves to whether or not the product is legit. Eat big, lift big, get some sleep and helladrol will do wonders

Yeah I hear ya but your gains speak for themselves so I am sure it's a great product and can't wait to try it. If you don't mind I put up a thread with my cycle and would love to hear some feedback from you since you just ran the same shit. Was planning on running the HCGEN through the cycle , shit like that. Anyways bro nice gains, keep them!

You won't be dissapointed. Surprised supps like these get such bad raps. Not to toot my own horn but the results speak for themselves to whether or not the product is legit. Eat big, lift big, get some sleep and helladrol will do wonders

They are definitely effective. Cycles like these are especially good for those that are wanting to go the legal route.

Yeah I hear ya but your gains speak for themselves so I am sure it's a great product and can't wait to try it. If you don't mind I put up a thread with my cycle and would love to hear some feedback from you since you just ran the same shit. Was planning on running the HCGEN through the cycle , shit like that. Anyways bro nice gains, keep them!

Of course man, Run a log and I will follow the whole time and throw in my .02

From start to finish you really really came a long way. Nice work man.

Any plans to bridge??

Thank you sir! I am going to be running some SARMS products from Sarms Search, maybe bridge it into a epi or helladrol cylce? To be honest not sure, I may get bloods after and run clomid and test booster for a few weeks, take some time off and then run something else

Had an awesome leg day yesterday, moved good weights today hitting chest, repping more weight that I did when I was on helladrol. Started using GW and Ostra from Sarms Search, its legit. Not sure if it was placebo or actually working but damn I felt good today, sweating like a bastard and lots of energy. Feel 100x better than the previous Sarms I was using.

Hcgenerate seems to be working just as advertised, very glad I had it along this cycle

Well it doesnt negativey effect liver which is good especially after an 8-10 week oral, its nice to somehwat extend the cycle so to speak. Im stick running the PCT right now but running these sarms along side..From my experiences so far I would most def. use it this way again

Back