Helladrol, n2guard, hcgenerate LOG

Had some nice strength today, what I really enjoyed was the stamina to bang out reps. Hit chest today. Primary movement was BB Flat

135xWarmup
225x10
275x8
315x4
225x19
135xF

Felt good, next chest day I may try to rep 225 for 30 or so, last chest day on epi i was repping 225 for 20+ after going heavy

Nice lifts bro! Keep killin it.

Nice lifts bro! Keep killin it.

Hit 530x4 doing deads today, actually went up relatively easy for all 4. I believe that is a PR for me. FINALLY found another gym with a power rack where I can squat, its been a while but I will be trying to make it there every leg day to start squatting again. been almost 2 years since I last squatted/hurt my back doing deads

Hit 530x4 doing deads today, actually went up relatively easy for all 4. I believe that is a PR for me. FINALLY found another gym with a power rack where I can squat, its been a while but I will be trying to make it there every leg day to start squatting again. been almost 2 years since I last squatted/hurt my back doing deads

Thats awesome man. Solid weight.

How much have you gained this far into the cycle?
Would be curious.
Thanks

I gained 15lbs or so and have held there for a couple weeks. Strength took a little while to kick in, all weights, reps etc when up big time in legs.

Having not done DB Shoulder press in months I put up 90x6...stamina is through the roof as far as banging out reps. I hit personal bests on bench and dead lifts. Start DL was 500x4..Present is 530x4. Not really sure where to get a good measurement on bench because Ive never maxed. Id say 275x5 start, to 315x5 present. I have before pics, Ill throw up pics in a couple days to show difference

My eyes are sore from all the reading I've done on this stuff.
It seems to me, that most of the "PH's are shit, use Test" kind of comments are warranted for the 1st generation of PHs.
This stuff however, is no PH. It's a pro steroid. Meaning, you're not getting gains from h-drol, you are getting gains because it converts to turinabol.
So in fact, you are using a steroid...

One of the many papers I read, was about scientists proving it's conversion to turinaabol in horse livers! lol

My research will continue, but so far this looks like it's the way to go.
Do you have a way of measuring your water weight? Would have been awesome to see if it stays the same while gaining weight, indicating that you are making dry gains (which you should.).

Oh, one more. Being that it apparently doesn't convert to estrogen, it's also fat guy safe! At least that's the conclusion I have to draw from my reading...

Last edited:
I gained 15lbs or so and have held there for a couple weeks. Strength took a little while to kick in, all weights, reps etc when up big time in legs.

Having not done DB Shoulder press in months I put up 90x6...stamina is through the roof as far as banging out reps. I hit personal bests on bench and dead lifts. Start DL was 500x4..Present is 530x4. Not really sure where to get a good measurement on bench because Ive never maxed. Id say 275x5 start, to 315x5 present. I have before pics, Ill throw up pics in a couple days to show difference

Awesome gains man, those are some nice lifts too. Keep at it bro.

Awesome gains man, those are some nice lifts too. Keep at it bro.

Thanks man, decided to rep out 315 today because the back was feeling decent. 315x25 with 2 extra forced reps. I posted up some pics in my journal, In person I can see a bigger difference, im probably more critical of myself then anyone though. I feel like ive made decent gains in back/lat width.

Thanks man, decided to rep out 315 today because the back was feeling decent. 315x25 with 2 extra forced reps. I posted up some pics in my journal, In person I can see a bigger difference, im probably more critical of myself then anyone though. I feel like ive made decent gains in back/lat width.

Awesome bro 315x25 is nice.

Hit another PR benching today..need to get my ass to that other gym to start squatting again. Tomorrow is the day, no questions asked and no excuses. Please rip me a new asshole if I post otherwise.

All accesory work was up as well but heres how flat BB went:

135x15
185x6
225x4
275x3
315x3
335x3(PR)
315x3
225x21
135x25

Weight is just under 200lbs. Starting to feel shitty though, not sure if its 6 weeks of helladrol at 100mg or what to attribute it to. Been going on for a couple days. Mostly upset stomach..

Also something ive noticed that is kind of weird, my hearing has been very hightened, to the point that "loud" noises are hurting my ears. Not sure if its something that SARMS or helladrol is doing to me. but it started a couple days after I started

Nice PR bro! Not sure about the sensitivity to sound man. This is new to me. I'm on s4 now and experiencing some night vision issues but no hearing problems.

Hit another PR benching today..need to get my ass to that other gym to start squatting again. Tomorrow is the day, no questions asked and no excuses. Please rip me a new asshole if I post otherwise.

All accesory work was up as well but heres how flat BB went:

135x15
185x6
225x4
275x3
315x3
335x3(PR)
315x3
225x21
135x25

Weight is just under 200lbs. Starting to feel shitty though, not sure if its 6 weeks of helladrol at 100mg or what to attribute it to. Been going on for a couple days. Mostly upset stomach..

Also something ive noticed that is kind of weird, my hearing has been very hightened, to the point that "loud" noises are hurting my ears. Not sure if its something that SARMS or helladrol is doing to me. but it started a couple days after I started

love the intensity here!!!!!!!!!! keep going bro love this log

I am on day 2 of PCT right now, still tearing up the weights. Gained about 20lbs, did gain some fat but im bulking so I could care less. Before and Afters are in http://www.steroidology.com/forum/my-online-journal/659854-barnzy-s-back-workout-log-4.html

Still increasing weights and reps in almost everything. Will keep this pace til May or so and see how I feel/look and decide if I want to clean up the diet while still bulking or do a nice summer cut. Diet isnt dirty by any means but there is a ton of room for improvement as im focusing on my cals more than anything

Screw it ill post them here as well..also started HCGenerate as a logger for N2Bmuscle. Ill post more pics after PCT and see what I can hold onto, I did notice my testicles have shrunk some so I know I have shutdown to some extent, sucks for me, but itll be a good chance to see what hcgenerate can do...difference between pics is 20+lbs...forgive the lack of leg pics, they have grown more than anything else, just feel weird asking someone to take pics and couldnt find a worthy mirror without a damn sink infront of it

Back