Helladrol, n2guard, hcgenerate LOG

The GW and osta should really be nice in pct to keep the gains coming and shed a little fat. GW is great for endurance too.

PCT is going great, still holding around 200lbs, I believe im in week 4, maybe 3 I cant remember..ive only lost 2-3lbs and I attribute that to having some low cal days lately as Ive been ridiculously busy with work...still up 17lbs or so

PCT is going great, still holding around 200lbs, I believe im in week 4, maybe 3 I cant remember..ive only lost 2-3lbs and I attribute that to having some low cal days lately as Ive been ridiculously busy with work...still up 17lbs or so

Nice. Are you using the hcgenerate in PCT?

PCT is going awesome, the boys are back to normal size, no lethargy, nothing. Feel great, still making gains. Todays workout hit nice PR's.

Back:

Deads:
135x10
225x6
315x5
405x4
495x2
545x2
565x2(PR, had 3 all day, was trying to do doubles)
575x1(PR, bailed on 2nd rep as I was content and didnt want to push an injury)

Nice, def helps a lot in PCT. Sweet lifts on deads today bro.

I cant believe how well it works to be honest with you, I was a little skeptical doing a PCT without a serm but wanted to really give a good idea of what hcgenerate can do..and thanks man felt awesome. I want 6 so bad

I cant believe how well it works to be honest with you, I was a little skeptical doing a PCT without a serm but wanted to really give a good idea of what hcgenerate can do..and thanks man felt awesome. I want 6 so bad

Wait till you try the ES version :)

Those are some big numbers for Deads bro nice job....smart keeping it at 1 if you felt the need to at the time, last thing you need is a injury with all these gains coming in!

Back