Helladrol, n2guard, hcgenerate LOG

barnzy7

rome wasnt built in a day
I will be logging n2guard on cycle and hcgenerate during PCT for n2bm. I am running a 6 week helladrol cycle @100mg. This is my firtst run with helladrol. I am currently on day 15 and started n2guard yesterday. I will be carrying that through until the start of PCT where I will start hcgenerate.

Strength seems to be up a tad, I am looking fuller and more vascular.

You can follow my workouts if interested in the journal section.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/my-online-journal/659854-barnzy-s-back-workout-log.html

Couple Days on n2guard, I can safely say it HAS helped with BP at the very least. Every once in a while while laying down and trying to sleep I could feel a pulse in my gums, Id pound water and go to sleep. No issues since starting n2guard.

Can hcgenerate be taken alongside clomid and nolvadex?

Ill let the reps chime in for you, but I believe it is a solid supp. to take whenever you'd like, but it really shines in PCT and alongside a cycle

Been very agitated lately, it has to be the helladrol because I usually don't give two shits about anything, last couple days have been feeling great though, still have aggression but just have a generally good feeling

Been very agitated lately, it has to be the helladrol because I usually don't give two shits about anything, last couple days have been feeling great though, still have aggression but just have a generally good feeling

that is one side effect you may encounter... your just going to have to control it bro... you will be fine... you are going to see some really nice strength and size gains with this cycle...

that is one side effect you may encounter... your just going to have to control it bro... you will be fine... you are going to see some really nice strength and size gains with this cycle...

Felt like a beast today, Finally. Looking bigger and more vascular. Ill try to get up some before/mid/after pics at some point. Hopefully from hear on out this is what I can expect

love the bb pics no homo of course its great to see others get in shape and be able to show it off

Nice bro, looking forward to seeing pics

love the bb pics no homo of course its great to see others get in shape and be able to show it off

Will throw up some pics in a sec. Have put on some fat, not too worried. I started around 183, up to about 195, By late spring Id like to work my way to 215 or so and then a nice cut for summer.

Current lifts, as of last time Ive done them(No power rack, forced to use smith or inverted leg press)

Leg Press: 10plates+50x8
Bench: 315x4
Dead: 510x4

Need to have my girl take leg pics. Im 5'9 btw

Last edited:
Good stuff bro. Keep at it.

What's worked best for your lat development man? that taper is awesome. I do a TON of different variations of width and grips for pullups. full ROM, weighted etc. Pull downs. Heavy deads.

Back